Random Highlight intro is not working correctly anymore

Bump!

Is there an update on this issue yet Blizz?

It’s not worth purchasing any new Highlight Intros or Victory Poses until it’s fixed

1 Like

I was about to create a thread and saw this! It’s been like this since the release. I thought they didn’t fix it because no one had mentioned it. Turned out I was wrong and they were just ignoring this lol.

3 Likes

Bump!

Indeed since release & no news on a timescale for bug fix yet?

I’m also having the same problem. I’m gonna just hold off on buying highlight intros for now. Also surprised they haven’t fixed this already, hope they fix it soon.

1 Like

You would think they would have this stuff fixed by now. Maybe it’s extremely hard to fix the random highlight intros and victory poses? I have no experience with this stuff but I would think that it wouldn’t be too difficult to fix. Is no one even reading this thread? I was understanding on release and even the first month about this because there was a lot of stuff to fix on release. Hopefully they are working on this stuff. Maybe it’s tougher to fix this issue than we think. Sometimes that’s how some jobs are.

1 Like

Bump!

Well the random intros & poses were working OK in OW1 so whats the craic like?

Blizz do we have an timescale on a fix for this yet? & how did OW2 break it if it worked in OW1?

1 Like

Bump!

IMO unacceptable bug fix timeframe…

Bump!

Come on sort these 2 bugs out it shouldnt be that hard

Happens with random victory poses too

They ignore so many bug posts. Simple stuff they could fix.

How is this still a problem. Been here since the game launched and we’re in season two now. I don’t even see any acknowledgement from Blizz on this and so many other bugs. So many other devs work out bugs regularly, Blizz can’t even hit the midseason patch until the season is 90% over.

Ya also here, its really sad seeing the same heroic one when I got all the good once over time…
Just makes it a waste

Really hope they get to fix it finally

Still doesn’t work, and also my Sombra intro is broken too, it plays it in reverse

1 Like

The last 2 POTG’s I’ve gota after 5/1/23 patch seem to be random again, it could be it fixed. :sunglasses: :crossed_fingers:

No mention in patch notes though, or no acknowledgement from Blizz it was actually an issue at all for that matter… :shushing_face: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

literally still not fixed, whyyyy?

I can confirm that this is still happening; that Highlight Intros and Victory Poses are not being saved and reverting to Heroic or last obtained after setting to Random.

2 Likes

Yeah I have the same. Like it worked for a period, but recently they seemed to revert that and now its just a pain again .-. Like they give us the option to have so many different things, but then say nahhhhhhhhhhh stick to one and don’t give us money. It’s so anti-blizzard that it’s weird and just feels lazy

Yeah im getting this problem as well. Although oddly enough, it doesnt just set it back to heroic. Itll be set to any of the options at random. This is happening for random heroic poses as well.

Yeah this bug has been around since the release of Overwatch 2 and it’s STILL happening.
What a small indie team!

1 Like

Fix it Blizz!!! It’s such a simple job for you!