Random Highlight intro is not working correctly anymore

I set the highlight intro for every hero (except for Sombra of course :wink: ) to random in Overwatch. Overwatch 2 does use the heroic highlight intro for every POTG for every hero when it’s set to random. >_<
Fix that, please.

50 Likes

Same here. So annoying seeing the heroic intro everytime you got a PotG

11 Likes

Same happens with victory poses, its annoying because i have plenty of them but can only use one at a time :confused:

8 Likes

Same here, kinda silly how this happens when it’s literally the same game

7 Likes

Yeah, same thing also happens to Victory Poses which is quite irritating too. I like having my stuff set to random so its the luck of the draw, now everything is just default :frowning:

5 Likes

Hopefully after they fix bastion and torb theyll get on it, it really is annoying

3 Likes

I thought I was the only one this happens to me too still this needs to be fixed. I thought maybe manually switching every hero to a heroic highlight intro then back to random would fix it, but that does nothing either.

3 Likes

10/29/2022 Highlight intro still bugged, always showing Heroic instead of randomizing all our collections even we put it as random

3 Likes

Has been bugged for since before ow2 launch, get a wriggle on Bliz!

2 Likes

Any update on this? Kind of irritating not being able to enjoy the random selection of highlight intros, only heroic.

4 Likes

They either fix it or make it so you can pick multiple at once

1 Like

I have this same issue :confused: highlight intros and victory poses

1 Like

Yep, same for me. Highlight Intros and Victory Poses. Thought it was just me.

1 Like

Broken for me too, very annoying.

1 Like

They surely are taking a long time to fix this…

1 Like

Bump!

Same here ever since OW2 = Selected Random but only picks Heroic Highlight Intro!

My Old OW1 saves show as the 1’s randomly selected ok but the new 1’s only choose Heroic.

My Victory pose also = Selected Random but only picks Heroic…

I guess the priority for this is real low as it aint game breaking but I would like it fixed eventually as it defeats the purpose of collecting any more Highlight Intros or Victory poses they release if you have to go into each character after every game & change them manually any time you want anything different shown…

P.S. I wonder if they are actually going to keep Highlight Intros like Orisas Supercharger in the game which are obsolete now or replace them or give us rfd?

1 Like

Still no update on this. If they’re not going to fix it they could at least tell us

2 Likes

What’s taking so long to fix this? I have randomized intros/poses on all heroes. I’m not only to lazy to change everything per hand but I also just expect that Blizzard fixes this bug, which is around since OW2 release.

2 Likes

You would think that this would be near the top of the list of things to fix. How have we gone through this many updates without this getting fixed? If it isn’t fixed by the start of season 2, that will be pretty embarrassing.

1 Like

Same for me, anything set to random just goes for heroic. I’m really frustrated by it. I know this isn’t new by now, just adding my voice in the hopes that I can help this issue be heard.

1 Like