Random dcs server issues - Blizzard do something with it

Its started few weeks ago with random ping and ind jumps, constantly increasing to the point Im getting disconnected from the servers. It could stayed like that up to few hours, I was trying to join the game and after 2 minutes it was happening again.

Next, current one what Im dealing with, is random red warning ‘’!‘’ sign and few seconds later Im getting disconnected at random moments.

Im 100% its not my Internet, so don’t even try to tell me ‘‘contact your ISP’’, already tried few things: game repair tool build into battle.net, I disabled IPv6, changed my DNS servers few times, and cleared the cache, I’m using a stable cable connection, and I’ve restarting my router several times with no improvement
^ And Im not the only one dealing with it, I saw multiple players talking about same issue on many platforms and only in overwatch

Fix it