Rage hacker with proof

Code: YJDV4D
The dps player “ELSA” is rage aimbot hacking with wall hacks. If you watch at 4:10 you can clearly see him tracking our rein through walls and then 180 glitch flick shotting our soldier right after. He’s duo’d with the japanese letter dps player as well.

I’ve been seeing hackers all day and blizzard is taking ZERO action. I’ve reported all of them and not one of the 3 of them have been banned. Getting them in every lobby. PLEASE ban this player.

sends in 3 reports…expects instant action…LOL

3 Likes

I’ll have a look and report if the accusation fits.

Note of caution on naming players, Blizz doesn’t like ‘name and shame’ (yes, even if they’ve done something wrong.)

Blizz also tend to ban in ‘waves’ so don’t panic if something isn’t done immediately.

EDIT: holy heck that’s an obvious set of hacks. Don’t worry, people like that will get banned.

2 Likes

Provide an update when you get that green “thanks for reporting” screen pop-up.

That is when the banwave hits.

1 Like

blizz doesn’t care, nothing will happen

I’m not seeing many aimbots, but recently I’ve been catching wallhacks. Seems as though players do this to avoid the easy detection of botting. I had a match that I won where I watched the enemy Junkrat follow our Doomfist through walls without seeing him or hearing him.

The only way people get banned for cheating is if they can definitively match known cheat software to something they have on their PC. They also only seem to bother doing this in waves instead of as soon as possible to catch as many people. However, if you commission your own cheats like the pros then there is nothing they can do about it.

Also cheating is extremely common so this is literally nothing.