Quoting needs harsher punishment

6 games over the past 2 days someone has left my competitive game but it never seems to end early so I just have to lose a one sided match, punishment for leaving needs to be harsher. Maybe create a system where if you leave so many times your que times triple, or you get can’t play competitive for a week. Anything at this point because I only get to play a little everyday after work and it really sucks when those few games are ruined by people quitting

This already exists in the form of escalating bans for repeated leaving/disconnecting. If it were the same person leaving the games, you’d notice. Since it isn’t, you don’t.

Escalating the harshness of first or second offenses would have too much collateral damage

1 Like

“QUOTING NEEDS HARSHER PUNISHMENT”

You can’t stop me!

8 Likes

Just you watch me…

I have literally played 2 games today and again people leaving so it has to be something going on

There is. Small sample size and narrative bias.

Basically play more games and focus on things you can actually control.

Couple weeks ago i had 7 leavers in 24 hours. ZERO EXAGGERATION.

On top of that a couple smurfs, and lost 300sr.

Bummer dude #KeepPlaying

CAN’T STOP ME EITHER!

2 Likes

But they don’t care about leaving because there is no penalty, that’s the thing, a harsher system would at least make it so people don’t get plagued by their behaviour, I’m tired of losing because I didn’t have a chance in the first place, why is it always about controlling what I do, at a certain point there needs to be something else competitive should be for people who want to play serious

I’ve been banned for a month for quoting someone. I think the punishment is pretty harsh.

I Think the punishment is harsh enough, I gave everyone a witty quote from Oscar Wilde next thing you know Bam 2 month ban!

2 games in 1 hours, before the update it would be 5-6 games

There is a penalty, it just doesn’t ban you for one or two offenses. It escalates to a season ban if it’s a repeat behavior

Who quotes the quoters?

Okay but hear me out. I made my own post about this recently.

Bad. Sport. Lobby.

If any of you play gta, lol, it’s implemented into the game.

For example: Imagine having the same person leave 5 games in one day. The system will notice it and after each time it will give a warning, like it already does. They leave again, bad sport lobby. A separate part of the game that keeps you with others who like to ruin games for people. The way gta does it, each time you get bad sport the time increases and you’re not allowed to play with your friends. Yes the queue pools will be significantly smaller but for those of us who don’t ruin the game for others, that’s not our problem.

Feel free to pick this idea apart and make it trash but it’s, say it with me, my opinion. A friendly suggestion :upside_down_face:

1 Like

The “i come home from work and dont have whole day to play”, i can relate to that very well. A pro player told me the statistics for leavers is much higher on weekends and Wednesdays. Unfortunately as a working person you probably have the most time on weekends, which is unfortunate.

People with a sense of humor.
Sorry bout ya

6 games in 2 days? Dat don’t seem like much, how many hours a day?

You quoted Oscar Wilde? Reported!