Quickplay and Comp Disabled on PTR?

Oh, I sincerely hope this means you guys are looking at Arcade game-mode rotations as well? As it stands, modes like 6v6 elimination are almost never in it, and Low-grav/1v1 are there all the time (daily slot.)

This is my biggest concern when it comes to returning to Overwatch right now. I want to come back, but my frustration with never having my 2 favourite modes in the arcade makes it unlikely.

You probably won’t see my post, but if someone around the office does…please bring it up. I’m done being mad about it since I haven’t played in weeks, and I’m a bit afraid this recent developer interaction is only giving me false hope.

This issue might seem really tiny, but I feel Arcade is a hugely overlooked aspect of the ‘fun’ side of Overwatch.

Thanks for reading…if you did. :vulcan_salute:

Edit: Could you guys have put a map-specific mode in the arcade? This would give people proper compositions while putting load on the arcade.

Just a thought.

Edit 2: 6v6 elimination is in the daily slot…for the second time in a week. This hasn’t happened for months.

If it has been fixed, that’s awesome and I’m tempted to come back. I’m just afraid it’ll go back to being broken soon.

Well, maybe I’ll re-install today if it works out…geez I’m fickle; will probably give it some more time.