Quick play loot box glitch

So a lot of people myself included have noticed a glitch with the quickplay loot boxes. You earned the loot box but when you go to open it it’ll say you don’t have a loot box. I’ve got 2 loot boxes I can’t open so far and a couple people who have the same problem.

3 Likes

Same problem here, the two boxes I’m having issues with are ones i received for playing tank in que.

1 Like

I HAVE THIS PROBLEM TOO - says i have a loot box but i cant open it - it was from competitive queue in tank spec

1 Like

I have 3 loot boxes that I’ve earned that I cannot open - same problem. This happened a few months ago and they just disappeared! These are Halloween ones so I don’t want to lose them :sob:

1 Like

They won’t be Halloween if you got them as a reward from doing quickplay.
Don’t get me wrong though, it sucks that they disappeared.

1 Like

It shouldn’t matter where you earn the loot boxes they should still be Halloween

1 Like

Not really, getting rewarded for playing a certain role is already ridiculous. Be at least happy you’re already getting a reward for that.

This is all intended behaviour.

Are you guys using the ‘previous’ button on the loot box screen? During events its on the event box screen, but you can press the ‘previous’ to access the plane loot boxes.

1 Like

There is no Lootbox Glitch/bug where u cant open it. u and the other people have gotten Regular Lootboxes. go to lootboxes and press the Previous Button. there u will see your regular lootboxes.

As nice as it would be to have them all be halloween lootboxes, the Devs set it up for quickplay/comp rewards for playing tank or support to only be normal lootboxes. It sucks but that’s just how it is.

1 Like

Just learned this today

I was having this issue and thought it was a bug; I had no idea the ‘Prev’ button existed, haha. Thank you! x3