Quick LFG update

it’s a great new. I didn’t used yet but I’m happy LFG is working just doing great.

Here’s a little something something regarding an issue with the LFG on Console.

This has already happened once on Console (for those who remember the group invite feature and how it at first worked on Console for the first month or two after launch). I gotta ask, how was the same mistake repeated for a different feature that got added to Console?

…among quite a few other big concerns…

3 Likes

How does this boost someone? The Match SR would be the median of the group members so the winrate of the whole group would adjust. The matchmaker tries to give you a 50% chance of winning anyway…

Give us hide profile in relation to toxicity/reports per day stats.

3 Likes

LFG is without a doubt the best way to play this game outside of pugs and playing with friends. I can’t wait to see what other social features come next. I haven’t done my placements yet, but I fully intend to do them six stacking using LFG.

Could you guys please not try to hijack threads to push your own agendas?

5 Likes

I have been a bit scared to try the LFG system… maybe I’ll give it a try.

One minor thing, just helping a friend out…
Can there be a option to group with people with similar ping?
This isnt a problem for me mostly, however his ping often rises to 200MS from 80MS if he doesnt play with me.
Maybe it can be solved? Thank you for ur attention.

2 Likes

Our own agendas… Like… Wanting an update on our favorite hero, after a year of basically waiting patiently and quietly by ourselves in the literal corner of the forums?

4 Likes

Yes. Because this thread is about LFG and the related topic of its effects on the game. Not about your favorite hero, regardless of how long you’ve waited not so quietly.

10 Likes

I am getting really annoyed with every game having a six-stack because of this sytem. I guess it’s more competitive but it also just ranks up the difficulty by 5

2 Likes

Being queued into a group is great, and i love it, but it doesn’t mean a lot when i can’t play my favorite hero.

Ever.

2 Likes

Own agendas? Most people are curious given recent PTR changes to Sombra and bastions long term lack of mobility.

3 Likes

The system is cool! make a system where you can enable or disable whether you want people to have public profiles on or off

Those changes don’t address them at all. She still has all the fundimental issues she did in the first PTR iteration.

1 Like

What’s the harm in asking though? Will Jeff suspend us for being off topic when what we asked is a pressing matter in the world of overwatch?

2 Likes

It’s easy for you to say that when your favorite hero is one of the most powerful in the game :frowning:

3 Likes

#revertmercy or #reworkmercy lol

2 Likes

For some reason the LFG thing is not working for me. I was diamond last season, but I went 1-1-8 in placements, and both solo queuing and LFG have resulted in losses.

1 Like

I Used it for five of my placements so far.

Won four of them.

Had the most coms i have ever (Heard. Lol) seen on Console.

1 Like

Any confirmed new features for LFG in the pipeline? Really liking it so far.

1 Like