Queue time over 30 minutes long

I was just wondering why it takes so long to get queued into a game? My boyfriend gets in almost immediately. I’ll be sitting here for 20 to 30 minutes still waiting. I haven’t disconnected a lot as I try to make sure my connection and battery life is good. So why is it taking so long?

1 Like

you are not alone on this, i am also facing the same issue

their servers are so broken and , all they do is deflect and blame it on your internet

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/i-can‘t-queue-into-games/798959/6

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/comp-long-q-times-not-getting-any-matches-at-all-support/795850

3 Likes

Servers are so broken at the moment. I know multiple people including myself who are experiencing issues like this/constantly disconnecting from servers. There are so many posts here but as far as I know Blizzard hasn’t said anything. Is it normal for them to be this silent when it comes to server issues?

1 Like

it is always your internet connection, their servers have 100% uptime with no issues. any issues is caused by your PC or your internet :smirk:

1 Like

My internet is fine and my PC is fine. I’ve tried everything I can think of and find online, everything works fine otherwise but my Blizzard account is constantly disconnecting from the servers. Also doesn’t explain why so many other people are experiencing the same thing as me, yk?

4 Likes

bump! i still cannot can any matches with the support role Picked

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Matchmaker Queue Time And Balance. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

I hereby confirm that this infinite Q time bug/slow q times bug is tied to your account.

I created a new account and got matches instantly. and got placed at a higher rank too

I hope the devs look into this, I would suggest all players who are affected by this bug please open a ticket

1 Like

Just copying my comment here:
Agreed, this is important new information that needs to be spread and a bug that needs to be addressed. Only through being vocal about these issues will they be fixed.

can you please reply to my thread so I can comment

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.