Question: Why can Mei one-shot Tracer?

Why does her alt fire deal 75 damage instead of 70? Mei’s already such an anti-dive anti-flanker hero that she doesn’t need to be able to one-shot Tracer from 40 m away. Reduce her damage by FIVE.

12 Likes

why does Tracer get to one-clip Zen?

rEduCe HeR DamAgE bY fIvE

85 Likes

What’s even the point of this comment

6 Likes

19 Likes

*comment …

your entire post

2 Likes

I wrote it in the post.

The same point as your question.
It is how it is.

32 Likes

Because every hero with a gun can one clip in this game. Come on now.

4 Likes

Because Tracer’s a flanker with an enormous spread, so she needs high damage to compensate for that enormous spread. Zenyatta has a big hitbox.

1 Like

I’m fine with toning down her damage, but I do think her fire rate should be increased then as well.

Mei already deal decent average damage in the game.

Mei has a slow fire rate and shoots projectiles.
One could say the current damage output compensate this.

3 Likes

Mei’s right click should have fall off damage.

8 Likes

it was basically a joke because of how poorly thought out the entire argument was surrounding the situation

i’d only accept a falloff revert

she’s a close range hero
she didn’t really need to be revert-reverted back into a sniper

OP happy because she can’t one-shot at any range

and she remains strong where she’s strong, yet weak where she should be weak

3 Likes

One of the fastest projectiles in the game. She was by design intended to be a hero with a limited effective range which is why they gave her damage falloff originally.

Anyway, a reduction of 5 damage won’t hurt her at all. All it will do is prevent her from one-shotting Tracers from across the map.

Mei is an anti-flanker?

9 Likes

I’d be fine with this nerf. It would also nerf her with tanks except for zarya because headshot damage would require one more shot but dps would remain the same amount of damage needed.

You’re advocating for one-shots?

I know. It’s why I liked your original quote post.:joy: :laughing:

1 Like

And there is a reason why they reverted that.
To make it in line with other projectiles and so Mei could fit in the damage class.

I don’t know man. I don’t think there is any need to decrease the damage of a hero who already deals decent average damage in the game.

I do think some form of compensation is needed to balance it off.

2 Likes