Question about Earning Gold Coins and Credits OW2

January 30, 2024

Attention: OverWatch 2 Community / Blizzard

Hi All!

I’m a returning player. Been playing since the game launched and just getting back into it, but I was wondering how do I earn Gold Coins in the game, which I was able to before but I don’t see anything clear in game on how to do that?

Although I have 999 gold coins and 1,300 plus credits, this is a bit confusing as to how to earn Gold Coins in Overwatch 2. I am not interested in buying gold coins at this point.

Any info or feedback on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and Cheers! - JJ -

2 Likes

In order to earn up to 60 coins per week, you have to complete a certain number of weekly challenges. I normally only complete like 7 of the weeklies which only gets me 30 coins per week. That’s the only thing you can do in game, I believe there’s also a way to earn coins by redeeming Microsoft points which I don’t know much about but have heard people talk about it.

1 Like

Thank you very much, Katie. I appreciate you taking the time to share this with me.

Have a great week ahead! Cheers! - JJ - :+1:

2 Likes

thanks katie. I went to the “Weekly Challenges” and on the right-column, theres a detailed list on how to earn coins in OW2. Very helpful! I was earning gold coins before but I had no idea why. I thought it was because of progression in the Battle Pass. Now I know the real reason. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like