QP matchmaking be like

Oh you won 3 games in a row?

Heres some Top500’s for you, we cant allow this anymore.

53 Likes

I have the inverse experience.

“Oh you lost 5 games in a row? Here’s some teammates on PC only, have at least 300 hrs played, with high endorsement levels, and no recent history of leaving, afking, or abusive chatter”

2 Likes

That’s how she goes.

You get a few game where you and your team are in sync like you are all sharing the same brain. Obviously this goes on for too long and then you get the team mate who was clearly matched way above their skill range and is struggling to get even one or two kills.

4 Likes

Oh you won 3 games and did well?

The rest of the day you’re gonna spend babysitting special needs stacks against promising contenders teams

16 Likes

have you been spectating me games?

best is, on a 5 losing streak, they throw you in a backfill defeat screen just to sweeten the deal.

18 Likes

Oh now you lost 5 games in a row?

Here’s some opponents that are mouthbreathing metal ranks playing Junkrat and Widow with single digit hours on them flexing off-role complaining about tryharding the entire game while their Ball is in a permanent coma

1 Like

ARE WE ALL LIVING THE SAME NIGHTMARE?!?!!

what is happening, i got ptsd reading this

4 Likes

i regret getting the battlepass, even tho it was for free.

it feels zero good to level up while trying to grind through it with this garbage axx matchmaking.

its just amazinh how they fxcked up the matchmaking for every rank.

9 Likes

Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.

2 Likes

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

alt f4

1 Like

Or get the worst healer ever.
I had that last game I played. 2 round of control, 350 healing.
Hiw can you do that? A 4 year old can do better than that. Well, maybe it was a 2 yo playing :disappointed:

2 Likes

oh you just Logged in to do your daily challanges

Heres one of the Push maps
bad Team mates that seem very bot behavior like
and god teir top 500 for a bronze 5 player like your self to suffer with

HAVE FUN!!! (ugh …)

4 Likes

Those are the Blizzard minigames. The goal is to actually pick a character fast enough so that you’re not just an empty silhouette on the end screen.

I win only 50% of those. I guess that means matchmaker is vorking as intended?

4 Likes

The matchmaking is like this since OW1, for me it happens always after 5-6 wins in a row, and then blizzard’s matchmaking puts me in unwinnable/uncarryable matches.

The reason why this happens is because after the winstreak your MMR is higher, so ofc the matchmaking tries to balance it out by putting on your team players with way lower MMR than your, and puts on the enemy team players with MMR higher than averagely you get. So there we go, uncarryable.

I found a solution to this, (kinda trash one though, as the matchmaking is) you just have to soft throw somewhere 5 matches (feeding ball or useless sombra), and your MMR will revert to what it was before the winstreak, so then you can enjoy the game again.

2 Likes

It let you win 3 games in a row?? Lucky… all I’ve had is matches against coordinated stack teams that are easily diamond or plat against people who just run in solo or all want to be sniper when we need to push the payload.
“Matchmaking”

1 Like

Yup. I decide to play some qp matches today because I can’t with comp right now.

I queue for tank (a role I don’t play much, I peaked gold on tank in OW1) and what do I see…a Master tank on the other side. Fair and balanced.

A couple games after that my whole team is spawn camped by a team of top 500 players.

Another forced loss. My punishment for winning a couple games.

5 Likes

You mean 5 matches in a row or once every 5 matches?

You don’t like being nothing but a free win bot for top 500 players??? That’s all the devs want you here for.

5 Likes

Nothing like winning a few games than brick walled by Blizzard throwing Top 500s at you

4 Likes