QP losing streak feel so good

Steam sales starts soon, time to sacrifice your wallet and buy some other games to play.

QP is and always will be utter hot garbage. Hopefully we can get some good matches in QP once LFG is introduced.

I clearly think itā€™s you and not QP or your team mates which makes you lose.

1 Like

In my experience, Iā€™ve never had a losing streak longer than 10 games. If my team went all dps, then I would play mercy. If my team needed a tank, I would play tank. Most of my games, lately, in quick play have been nothing but wins. I personally see nothing wrong with the system. I see a problem in the players, themselves; picking characterā€™s that donā€™t work in that situation or not playing as a team, nor shot calling. Two days ago, I steam rolled a team with an attack torb, on qp. They just wouldnā€™t play dive or any character to get rid of me. Itā€™s as if they didnā€™t want to even try to win the game.
I usually do what it takes to win a game, even if I donā€™t play the character.

Now imagine that it could have been comp mode.

Also loses arenā€™t tracked (not shown) in the QP statistics.

My other account had a really big one for over a week. Not sure what happend but it was like the game hit a glitch. I would play 5 gamesā€¦lose all of them. Come back the next day and play 5 games and lose 4. The next day I would play 4 and lose 4. Repeat.

This continued for about 6 days before I finally got more than one win in a 24 hour period. No matter what hero I played, how we communicated, nothing would suffice.

Iā€™ve had the occasional win/lose streak that is normal. You win 3 in a row and then all of a sudden you lose 4 in a row but for it to be so sustained over a pretty long period of time was really weird.

I experience a huge one now
On ps4 so itā€™s playing against levels 1 every game and they make team kills over and over so yeah the smurf problem on console is out of control

I just lost a qp game, level 2 Genji, got his cute spray
Owned the entire teamā€¦

Yep great times :roll_eyes:

uh, i was just on a 13 game win streak. Till i got thrown into a backfill defeat screen. I dont wanna consider it a lossā€¦ but my profile where it shows replays doesā€¦ even though i wasnt there at allā€¦ like the entire replay from the match is thereā€¦

edit:ā€¦ BRO DONā€™T NECROOOO :man_facepalming: