Put Reaper's Normal Voice in all Modes (775+ Likes)

I know man. I was super surprised too. I gotta feel like it is just a simple copy/paste situation.

5 Likes

I really hope they add his voice, I loved all of the voicelines in the new mode so I went directly to the shooting range to hear more and nope, no at all, why bother on recording all of those lines if you aren’t going to use them outside the event? Blizzard pls!

7 Likes

PLEASE we love our edgy man but we also love our softer compadre

9 Likes

I support this movement.

5 Likes

Yeah, while I like Reaper’s echoey voice lines, I was shocked when I heard his normal voice instead of the echo. I know this is before he became Reaper, but I expected that it would just be the same echo voice coming out of Gabriel.

Now, after hearing that voice, I want it to be a permanent thing for any human skins now and in the future.

Make this a thing Blizzard.

10 Likes

I will contribute my updoot towards this cause.

3 Likes

Totally agree to this. Please Big Daddy Jeff give us the Reyes voice with his Blackwatch and Soldier: 24 skins. You guys did an amazing job and we would love to experience it after the event.

5 Likes

How cool would it be to have is “Did, Die, Die,” with the normal voice?

4 Likes

This is a terrible idea!
Everyone will get too distracted listening to the sweet serenade of that mans vocals. It’s too OP!

9 Likes

Plzzzz I was so excited while playing Retribution cause all his lines were in his pre-reaper voice and I thought they changed them, but then I played QP and Retribution (all heros) and it went back to normal :confused:

Also can the new soldier 24 skin get the same treatment.

1 Like

This needs to happen, it is imperative. Have you heard Gabriel Reyes’ voice? It’s so hot.

15 Likes

Please Jeff his voice is just so mMMMMPH

1 Like

I bet it’ll happen and was probably just left out of the patch for some reason, considering we know that they’ve already recorded the voice lines.

3 Likes

Just like Junkrat and Mercy in Halloween event, strange over sight on their part.

3 Likes

Blizzard PLEASE make this happen. Why go through all this effort to record so many of his voice lines in his “human” voice, and not use them in game???

5 Likes

Please sign me up to this.

That’s all I ever wanted.

3 Likes

Bump. Reaper mains will love it

2 Likes

I support this. Make it happen Blizzard.

I think this is a necessity. A lot of effort is already been made, why not take one more step forward?
Will be very disappointed if Blizzard say no, although I think it’s not very likely.

2 Likes

I think this would be a really cool change for his s24 and blackwatch skins

2 Likes