Push mei as a tank live!

The time arrived. Can we actually keep mei as a tank from this experimental?

6 Likes

Nahhhh everything in this experimental is complete meme.

6 Likes

D.Va change is not meme! You bully!

8 Likes

It’s the most meme one of all of them. The mech is so thick it deals 600 damage to everyone.

When the change is actually realistic… :flushed: :flushed:

3 Likes

As long as she is never on my team. Cuz that would be an awful tank taking up a slot.

2 Likes

PLEASE-

No, its great. Even blizzard recognizes that changing mei into a tank is an absolute joke.

Take a hint people, it is an extraordinarily bad idea.

1 Like

Don’t you get it, it’s an april fool experimental, they’ll not put them live.

Clearly your thick skull doesn’t understand what sarcasm is.

1 Like

I can’t see the difference between real and sarcasm, so jokes on you.

Yes, this is a pretty great idea.

Srsly I’ve been asking for this for 2 years…

3 Likes

You have been spamming this forum with your god awful idea for 2 years you mean.

3 Likes

I just try the april fool experimental, and it was weird, but funny.

Devs have been looking for a way to increase Tank usage for ages.

And Mei basically offers a “soft” version of 1-3-2

While also making high durability compositions much more difficult to pull off.

2 Likes

Mei enables brawl, that is the extent of her tankitude.

You want to fundamentally change mei to no longer be what she is now, just make a new hero at that point, and leave mei out of it.

Nobody would play tank mei, and would be throwing if they did.

3 Likes

So basically, they are experimenting?
And playing on every hero strength?

Haha, what a joke! This is Overwatch, it’s not supposed to be fun!

…

Seriously, these might be the best ideas they had in years.
The sad thing is, it makes for a better experimental than what Overwatch Leagues thought up.

5 Likes

Wow again I’m missing the joke with the Moira stuff 2 experimental in a row lol…

They acting like 75 DPS is mega op for Moira, so I literally have 0 hope for future changes for her after seeing that. I think maybe she gonna remain in the gutter for a long time.

Sorry gkdgkfgkfgkdfgkd don’t mean to sound like a babu, it’s just… look at this on paper, and then look at her current state live.

Mehhhh I really wish I could play Moira but they keep making these meme experimental cards that don’t really ammount to anything and when they actually do a serious experimental card they never do anything to help Moira anyway. Maybe after 2 weeks from now they will actually provide some much needed help for her. Unless it’s just another meme, again.

Seeing how the forum is now flooded by topics talking about how some of these changes are actually good, we can only hope it will draw some attention about what the community wants.

1 Like