Punishing leaver penalty NOW!

Gauntlet is unplayable.

I played roughly 9 matches, only 1 actually finished.

Leaver penalty for these game modes HAS to be very VERY punishing.

Second time you leave, you are banned from that game mode for 24hs

7 Likes

They already said their passing a server side fix to increase the amount of players needed that quit to reinstance
its an arcade mode, You cant ban people for leaving in arcade too

Yes, they can. These people are ruining the game mode. There should be harsh penalties.

3 Likes

Bruh not even competitive has such severe leaver penalties, chill out.

7 Likes

If the game mode didn’t suck so bad, perhaps people wouldn’t leave.

3 Likes

Its already beeing fixed anyways

Or maybe let’s encourage people to play to the end? Let’s make them want to stay?
NOOOI! Punish! Punish for everything!

1 Like

Why not? If you keep leaving matches because you aren’t winning then you’re ruining the game for others. I say if you leave 3 matches in a 3 hours time span then you get a 30min queue ban each time you leave for then on out. The only way to remove this penalty is to play 10 full matches from start to finish.

You realize that if you always leave a match someone is backfilling (execpt DM mode) and it sucks to always be backfilling. Once I hadn’t played the game in over a week so I though I would log in for a bit. My first 4 matches were all backfilled, 3 of them ended in less than 10 seconds. I just logged out of the game. This isn’t what I bought this game for.

1 Like

or how about not be a sore loser and not leave a match early. If you queue up for a game you are expected to complete it. Heaven forbid people take responsibility for their actions.

1 Like

It’s a GAME. It’s supposed to be fun and relaxing experience. You can’t force people to do things they don’t want to do and punish them if they don’t.
There are other ways that won’t kill the game in the long run.

Oh, how I wish that CD PROJEKT was a developer for this game.

You sound like the kind of person that leaves because you cant get a top four finish

1 Like

Better idea: No leaving penalty, you just don’t end the game.

People leave because it gets unwinnable and they don’t want to waste their time. Its a bad game mode to catch up in. Thee first person to get a kill gets a huge advantage and once you get a few behind its hard to catch back up. I can’t blame people for leaving.

Instead of asking for unrealistic things like “ban them for 24 hours for leaving twice!!!” try going for something like making it harder for the game to reset.

They should fix the game mode and punish people for stealing kills and whom have a laggy internet connection.

It’s time to change it.

OP’s 24 hour idea is ridiculous.

It needs to stack, start at 5 minutes then 10, then 20, then an hour. etc.

1 Like

You can’t be serious.

Any suspension system is going to increase queue times or make extremely unbalanced matches. It may become matches of 1gm 7 bronze.

That’s a false assumption there buddy.

As someone who plays Death match daily and more so than Quick Play leavers rarely ever happen, and you want to know why? It’s because people who play DM before today enjoy it.

If there are enough people to play before, then there will be enough even without the leavers. The leavers are people who don’t play this mode anyways, they are merely here for Loot boxes.

No I’m serious. They ruin the game for other players by discouraging enemy engagement and punishing people who can afford a fast internet connection. I don’t blame the people who leave early for doing so, and I’m glad the earlier players I mentioned are being punished by having their matches prematurely closed. It’s a good reminder that bad sportsmanship ruins the match for everyone involved.