PTR Patch Notes Missing from Forum

In the meantime, I copypasted them from Blizz Track and posted them on the PTR Forum.

But I was wondering if this is going to be a new thing like the removal of the normal patch notes or if it was just forgotten this time?

And if it’s going to be a continuous thing, where should we expect them in the future?

A developer response would be appreciated.

1 Like

I find something is weird. Since 1st January they’re aren’t fixed bug for Brigitte who’s writen in the patch note.
Yet there are bug who was fixed for Brigitte like for the Baptiste’s patch, they fixed the bug of the shield who is colorized if the shield take burn damage ( Ashe dynamite & Torbjorn Molten Core)
That’s weird

I heard a while ago that they aren’t posting the patch notes on the forums anymore, they’re in the client and the post them somewhere else I can’t remember exactly where …

1 Like

Found where they are!

Go to playoverwatch like normal, click on news, then Patch Notes.
Once you know, it’s much simpler to get to.

…Still seems odd not to put them on the forums…

Edit: I’m not sure if PTR patch notes go there tho…

PTR patch notes aren’t there and they posted ptr patch notes pretty recently here. I am not sure what happened this patch.

1 Like

It would be nice if we had a way to contact a forum mod about forum related issues like this one.