Ptr patch discussion

ok so the troublemakers are nerfed, with the time it took for this patch i exoected a bunch of reworks for doom moira and Mei but hey! at least we got something done.

i dunno if it will be better then the previous state of her (15m) but i doubt.
we’ll see where it goes but now we know they know dva is bad.

fair enough, but this is hitting her main tanking, maybe the cc would have been a better nerf solution to decrease the power of her hog combo

hog orisa is prolly gonna come back and mei with it

nerfing reaper and mccree would have been better ideas.

revert him already please

i think they want her to keep training wheels when i believe removing the self heal and buffing/reworking orbs would just be better for the game and the character.
she gonna be fine though

the rest is fine, maybe buffing tracer was a mistake? we’ll see about that.
hog orisa have high chances of coming back, but with reaper op and mei still a cancerous character i think we’re heading to an over all more frustrating meta for tanks.
id like to see them nerf reaper, revert mccree and rework mei into a tank.
nerf orisa’s right click to decrease how strong the combo is and then see what happens.

When I saw the moria nerf my first thought was that one guy from the ow forums. I’m weird ik

ok ill be nice to you for a s: symm didnt need nerfs for her turrets, the ult sometimes made me think this last 3s too long but the turrets were fine.
expect em to buff the cooldowns next patch
edit blue sym is very sexy indeed

Still no reverts for Junk and Pharah. I’m not asking for then to be buffed into the power creep, I’m asking for reverts because their past iterations were better at dealing with things like the meta than their current state.

Then Bastion got a nerf OMEGALUL like he needed it.

Also I’m enjoying more bandaid fixes for Dva.