🌈 PTR fixes are Glorious

Aah, forgot about ice lock and hack. As for the ult projectiles, I think that is intended if you are stunned or killed.

It doesn’t happen to Zarya.
And they could fix it so easily.
❄️ Needed Tracer/Mei Ultimate buff

And yeah, that Iceblock bug.

6 Likes

Oh god getting hooked out of cryo-freeze is the most annoying thing ever.

while it is a GREAT thing that hogs hook is being fixed, he will still be in a sh1t spot when this update goes through because of his bad damage and the fact that he feeds enemy ults like there is no tommorow

1 Like

Nice, but he still does pathtic damage and is made of bugs and ult feeding :frowning:

1 Like

They could fix Hog entirely with about 5 minutes of number tweaking, so easily :slight_smile:

🐖 [Roadhog] Changes I want

2 Likes

Still think there is no reason to leave his main gun at potato damage in your link there. I would easily go back to 4 real shots.

But yes, most everything else wrong with him could be fixed in 5 minutes now

I love how the moment OWL is over we start getting serious balance and bug fixes to the game. I can’t complain too much, they’re finally getting around to what the game really needs.

8 Likes

I think it’s a necessary evil. But the better spread and hook distance would make it so you don’t really need it.

And the better right click would help for damage before and after the hook combo.

1 Like

True enough, I suppose. If the spread fix brought it back to something decent, I would not mind I guess

1 Like

Hype yo

20 charrrrrrr

1 Like

Thank God they fixed that Hammond bug. I had thought for the longest time that Hammond’s drop just killed you sometimes. I never could figure out the circumstances required to oneshot until I saw Jayne’s video.

Good to see they fixed one of his bugs, now I’m wondering if they’ll fix his double hit reg on slam when hitting sloped edges.

1 Like

They fixed that last week.

2 Likes

What is this dark magic! i simply can’t believe this.

giving you a like was not easy

but gotta give credit where its due, good thread

Oh, is it still on PTR or did it go live today?
I unfortunately play on PS4 (Working on building my PC) so I have no idea when patches roll to live unless I get the update while online.

3 Likes

On a somewhat related note i guess i still have to wait for the mei cryo-freeze delay to be fixed even though they said they’d do it a long time ago…sigh

I wonder if that gets fixed by the bug fix that prevents the random 180s when dropping the shield. It could be that the hack is being broken because the shield didn’t know which way was forward.

5 Likes