šŸŒˆ PTR fixes are Glorious

If it came sooner, Iā€™d have more SR this season.

Damn those Earthshatter bugsā€¦ ;-;

1 Like

what is thisā€¦no ā€œblizz doesnt listenā€ comments???

2 Likes

17 Likes

Lets not get to excited nowā€¦ There are still countless bugs to be fixed, many of which they have yet to even acknowledge exists even with video evidence.

1 Like

You have to take a first step to start running, this is a pretty good first step.

3 Likes

I know, Hog is still pretty frail right now. They even took away his Ult cancel.
He still needs fixes to bring him to glory.
šŸ– [Roadhog] Changes I want

Also thereā€™s plenty of bugs left.
But this is one giant leap in the right direction :slight_smile:

Ah this is great news, if the past is any indication we can expect 34 new bugs introduced as a result of these changes!

Seriously though, itā€™s a good stepā€¦ if it works

Can we get that hook brake fix also for hack?

Love the Roadhog fix. This was beyond frustrating.

I like the sound of those Widow changes.

2 Likes

Like this?

šŸ‘¾[Sombra] Hack bug fix, Very easy

The only reason I donā€™t want the PTR patch go live is because that majastic thing gets fixed on this patch

1 Like

Dont really care how they do it, just want it to be functional and not brake when i try to hack a Rein from behind and his raising shield animation brakes hack even though the shield itself isnt anywhere near the hack LoS, or any movement ability braking hack by default even though they mentain LoS and dont leave hack range.

1 Like

I hooked a Moira during Coalescence yesterday in a way that wouldā€™ve pulled her off a cliff. It interrupted her for a second but then she disconnected and the Coalescence continued. It was very sad. Hoping the bug fix works out.

Thatā€™s exactly what that fix I purposed would do.

ITā€™S BEEN 2 @#%@ING YEARS AND FINALLY, THE CONSPIRICY IS OVER. I KNEW IT WASNā€™T MY MOUSE!

Anyways, because the forums thinks thatā€™s unclear and I have to write ā€œan appropriate sentenceā€ :confused:, good stuff. Glad to see so many important bug fixes.

Except for this one:

That one was always fun.

5 Likes

i hope this is a dream come true

9 Likes

14 Likes

The sad thing is that it took a whole slew of harsh ā€œbugfixesā€ to correct one very obvious hook bug.

He still needs work, but Iā€™m glad thereā€™s some light in the tunnel.

1 Like

Iā€™m still triggered by the ā€œdisguised nerfā€ where he now has fall off on alternate fire but theres some hope

1 Like