PTR 1.40 patchnotes

They just don’t want D.Va to block too many ults. :point_up:

1 Like

Can someone please explain this to me? My immediate thought was that it is the time between when sig left clicks and when the enemies are actually raised, but I’m not sure if I’m interpreting it correctly.

I wonder why they decided to nerf Sigma?

I think it’s the initial cast after pressing Q.

Once he hit live the DPS mains that picked him up were wrecking the developers who just stood still for the primary fire to connect?

I was thinking sym was in a good place TBH. She was very situational. In the right situation she would melt people and everyone would complain. In the wrong situation, she was incredibly hard to do anything with.

I will have to see with the beam size nerf, but the damage nerf is just rediculous. It is almost as if the devs want her to be a troll pick TBH.

1 Like

Yes sadly :laughing:

Now you guys finally believe me?? Been saying this since zero tweaks was done for her during support phase.

1 Like

Neither needed it honestly

3 Likes

I’m really disappointed. Symm nerf. A substantial one at that.

Looks like this is being done because she counters Sigma pretty well. She’s looking to be useful in this developing 2-2-2 comp and she is one of the first to get smacked down. Symm.

Just…wow.

2 Likes

Look at the top 10, thats why they wanted to nerf him

MoonShock, how come we’re almost always in the same threads :thinking:

1 Like

As of right now, I am only clicking on PTR threads. As of recently, I only click on DPS queue threads. If you are interested in those. Otherwise… It may or may not be because I have been stalking you. Kidding. Just a joke. Do not read too much into it. I am not trying to hide in plain sight.

1 Like

Symmetra nerf and no Brig buff.

This is the height of foolishness :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

So not only a beam widening nerf but also a damage nerf.

Symm really isn’t allowed to be viable hero huh?

All they want symm do do with primary is to burn down shields apparently, we aren’t allowed to use it as an attack lol.

Where do I pay for aimbots? Apparently I’m going to need one if I want to continue to play symm. Since beam heroes require extra hyper duper skill aim track just so they can deal moderate damage to other heroes.

1 Like

So Sigma pretty much is more vulnerable now when ulting and also the hyperspheres didn’t need a nerf they are difficult enough as it is to hit…

Boooooooo! Space cow was awesome.

buffed bastion but nerfed sigma? oh come on -_-

One thing I noticed that I don’t think you mentioned: they added the holiday versions of maps to the selection for custom games year round, which they did say not long ago that they’d try to do. Though right now they’re all turned on by default, which probably isn’t the intention.