PSA: Sombra counters Tracer

Yep, the reality of this game is, mobility is the king. Blizzard can try to add all the counters they want, but the only real way to stop it is to nerf it because all those counter will hurt more those without mobility. And seeing all this, i have a doubt a day like that will arrive.

1 Like

Dive is going to be back with a hamster vengence(WB).

You fools made your bed, lie in it.

Brig was a consistent counter to Tracer.
Sombra isnt.

Add Doomfist and Genji in the list as well.

Nothing is more amusing than watching Genji trying to wall climb while hacked.

1 Like

Welp, I guess its time to nerf Sombra now. lol!

2 Likes

Careful what you wish for:

Continuing the discussion from Incoming PTR Changes:

Its not a wish. It is known. Lol!

Tbh, Id be glad if CC was nerfed a bit globally, but only if the insane mobility heroes are too. CC keeps them in check, but the heroes with no mobility suffer from it too.

So they nerf her Hack and her Mobility?

Mobility getting nerfed? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!
Oh man, I needed that laugh.

• Jeff already said that he loves dive
  • Devs feel that the game w/ Tracer being played is not their vision
  • They balance everything around Tracer(even though we have our Ryu/Mario : Soldier 76)
  • Most maps favor dive.

No darling. They are NEVER nerfing mobility. Specially Tracer’s/ Genji’s.(They might nerf Sombra’s though, because f Sombra)

3 Likes

No, Im talking about heroes like Tracer and Genji, since they are the reasons the forums are freaking out like crazy rn.

Best of all failed hack don’t make it go on CD so you can just try again! Yaaaaaaay!

Yea i agee with the Tracer bias bit, but if the devs are listening to the pros right now, hopefully they listen to Seagulls rant abiut Tracer too.

Good thing hack doesn’t go on CD when that happens. :slight_smile:

They can just dispense of Jeff and Geoff, just put Seagull in charge, save themselves a salary. He seems to be calling all the shots anyway.

1 Like

If they made hack instant, but reduces its effectiveness by 3 seconds that could help, tanks couldn’t just be walked up to, but tracer could easily be killed in 3 seconds if she is in the back line.

Tracer ad ad crouch spam has been broken ever since launch because her base movement is faster than other heroes. This character should have been nerfed ages ago.

By the time that happens. Tracers already focused on you and you can’t hack her through her spray, if you try, you get put on a 2 second cooldown. You only get one chance, and even then, unhackable Tracers blink the moment they hear the hack.

So, what you’re asking for is an instant hack every time you hit the ability with no built in counter play?

PSA: Brig will still counter tracer…