PS5 Overwatch 2 Pre-download?

I dunno if I’m just missing the pre-download option, but I bought the Watchpoint Pack. I looked online and it says if you have purchased the Watchpoint Pack you have access to the pre-download. I’ve been checking the system and it says go to options and check for updates but it keeps saying the Overwatch 1 is up to date. I went on the Playstation Store and there is no Overwatch 2 option either. And the other downloads it would let me look at is either Overwatch 1, Overwatch 2 beta for PS4 and PS5. Am I missing something? I thought the pre-download for consoles is already out?

I think it depends on your time zone, for me I think I can pre-download around 11 am cent.
I think what I read on the website was it would be available for pre download around 9am pt.

1 Like

Yeah, just been hearing from people that it’s available for pre-download around 6 am PT.

According to Blizzard’s official statement, it won’t be downloadable on console until 9am PT, 11am CT, 12pm ET.

I wouldn’t worry about it yet.

1 Like

Ok, thank you! :purple_heart: I’ll check around 10am MST. :smiley:

This might help.

2 Likes

Game is Live 12 Noon PST / 4pm EST so just make such you get Downloaded before then.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info guys. Unfortunately I have to work today, fingers crossed I can play tonight :slight_smile:

1 Like