PS5 Lag only on Overwatch 2

Started in the middle of my 5th game of the day. Out of nowhere. Everyone was teleporting back and forth across the map. Unplayable. I wish I could get the money I spent on a battle pass refunded

3 Likes

Downloaded on PS5 today. Same issue as above. Unplayable game.

1 Like

Was terrible today. Just as you described

2 Likes

same issue. Every 30-45 second got fps drops and like 20-30 MS going up without anyreason , plus periodic random movements of allies and enemies. All these occur for just 2-3 second duration. U must fix this. Small indie company.

3 Likes

Makes the game unplayable and seems to be getting worse and worse. Seriously this launch is one of the worse I have seen.

5 Likes

I canā€™t play the game at all. I submitted a ticket and theyā€™re just ignoring me. The rubber banding teleport lag is unbelievable.

2 Likes

Ps5 here. Players teleporting accross the map through walls constantly. Its not a latency issue as that is fine. Can i have my battlepass refunded please.

5 Likes

And blizzard proves again they dont care much. No respond , no news in ā€œknown bugsā€ pageā€¦ nothingā€¦ after 12 daysā€¦

1 Like

yeah same here theres some times that I can play normal but often I have this problem

Same with me here. When I play by myself the game is good but when a friend join my latency goes over 350ā€¦ impossible to play

Same with me, no issues with other games only happened after a particular update. Have reinstalled the game and its not changed anything. Completely unplayable as it stands and very disappointing to have no update on this

I see playstaion userā€™s lagging in every lobby. Really annoying to play against.

1 Like

It seemed to get better for about a week, and now itā€™s just as bad as it has ever been. Characters are sliding across the map every 10 seconds making it impossible to keep track of anyone, allies or opponents. Canā€™t attack, canā€™t heal. This is garbage.

2 Likes

This is still going on and we still have not seen a single blue to atleast let us know that they hear the console side of this

Experiencing this as well. Itā€™s such a bummer because it makes the game completely unplayable.

1 Like

Ive ben having the same problem for a while. Players jump all over the screen, move through walls, and have delayed reactions. A big bummer, as I really want to play but the lag/glitching makes the game unplayable.

Why has blizzard chosen to ignore this obvious issue?

This needs to be fixed now. Truly unacceptable

I have constant lag players glitching all over today was the worst since it happens every 5 seconds. People just appearing and repairing. Dropping through walls suddenly. WHY ISNT THIS ADDRESSED

Yeah. Too many lags on ps 5 every few seconds. Itā€™s unplayable right now.