PS5 Extreme FPS drops

Yeah, awful frames on everything. Menu screens and games. Unplayable

4 Likes

Free tier skips for PS5 owners? :sweat_smile:
I work and have not been able to play on my days off because of this :confused:

1 Like

How did u manage to completely breake the game by simply reverting it to the blizzcon patch? Its been 48h without a fix and we all bought the battlepass upfront to get Mauga. This is unacceptable and i demand a compensation

2 Likes

Fix your Game… And how long does it take!!!

1 Like

Me too, blizzard do better

1 Like

Bruh how long is this going to take??? Its been days now!

1 Like

I am also getting this on my PS5. Huge framedrops it seems lag but it is not

1 Like

For real this is getting ridiculous

1 Like

Haha, so true! Feels like after every click on the menu screen/after every match. Maybe add a “Seriously, I get it…I’m good. I’ll do it when I’m ready” Button.

They are investigating the performance issue. It’s mentioned here:

I just deleted the ps5 version for the time being and downloaded the ps4 version and it’s fine just looks bad😂

2 Likes

Cool. Stop showing me a message to get me to upgrade to the PS5 version when the PS4 is the only one that runs smoothly. It’s honestly just insulting.

1 Like

I did read in multiple places that an update has been pushed and fixed the problem - however I can’t seem to see any update on my machine (EU). Do you know if it depends on the regional area?

EDIT: this actually appears to be a PSN issue going on just now… I’ll edit this post once the problem is fixed

EDIT 2: the issue was fixed on the PSN side, update is working!

1 Like

Blizzard released a patch guys. But now it seems PSN is down :skull::skull:

Ok, so I did get into the game and it’s fixed!

1 Like

Seems fixed now :hugs: thanks!!!

1 Like

FIXED! Thanks devs. Good job

1 Like

An update was released for the PS5 version that should fix the performance issues. Please restart the game / check for updates and then test again.

Thank you for the reports and everyone’s patience while this was being worked on.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.