PS4 Voice Chat Bug

Yeah, this makes the game un-playable. So far Overwatch has been down for over 24 hours and no fix?

1 Like

will we get any information on player icon controversy?

I lost about 150sr thanks to this bug, Does anyone know if it’s fixed yet?

3 Likes

Everyone in our party turned both voice chat and mic volume to 50. Everything sounded normal again. But has to be everyone, or one guy will just bleed from ears lol

Changing mic volume to 60 hasnt worked for anyone ive played with on ps4. Thanks for looking into it tho.

Ah so turn down both? Thanks ill try that.

Are you guys aware that we cannot click the find a group button as well? Also that, for some it is hard to find groups in their own region? I live in north America in california to be exact and every single group in the find a group browser is from the EU. I know because I went into each of them and asked.

The amount of times i’ve grouped up with people that only spoke french . . .

This is ridiculous. I finally found a group of people that had everyone talking in solo queue, and I couldn’t understand what anyone was saying. Had to leave the voice chat.

1 Like

Its still broken please fix

1 Like

Is it fixed yet??
Too scared to play comp bc I am worried I’ll go deaf

2 Likes

Nope. For the time being, tell everyone in the party to drop their voice chat and voice mic volume in-game to 50.

Please Blizzard, work on this with top prio… The game is not playable atm.

1 Like

Save us blizzard! I want to play in peace again…

Still nothing? Dammit. All I play is quickly and arcade now, it’s getting boring. I don’t risk going into comp without communication, it’s too frustrating. Plz fix soon blizzard before I download paladins :joy:

i reported 2 people before i realized this was a horrible bug. Hopefully you rectify my complaints.

Fix this soon.

I thought it was just me but apparently not and the issue continues to linger, maybe we’ll get a patch next month.

I love you Blizzard. You make great games which is why I would like to spend the last bit of my summer playing Overwatch, but the game is pretty much unplayable with this bug. I just don’t understand how it’s been over a week and it hasn’t been patched yet; you guys are usually on top of things.

Same problem here. When will this be fixed!?!

You have to turn voice chat volume down so that it’s not too loud for you. Everyone has to do that individually.