Ps4 Top 500 Eligibility

In competitive open queue I have played my 50 games and have by far enough SR for top 500 but I haven’t. Does anyone know why this is and how I can fix it?

SMS Protection.

Whoops, looks like it isn’t required for PS. Try playing a few more games?

2 Likes

Thanks I will try that tommorow, I didnt think of that.

Role Queue:

In order to qualify for Top 500 on Console, you must:

• Be at least Diamond Rank (3000 SR) or above
  • Be within the Top 500 ranked players in your region
  • Play at least 25 games in the role you wish to be in Top 500

If these conditions are met for all roles, you are also eligible for the General Top 500 Leaderboard.

Open Queue / Arcade Competitive modes:

In order to qualify for Top 500 on Console, you must:

• Be at least Diamond Rank (3000 SR) or above
  • Be within the Top 500 ranked players in your region
  • Play at least 50 games

NOTE: Top 500 does not display until the Leaderboards become active 2 weeks into any given Competitive Season. This applies for all Competitive modes.

I have met all of those requirements yet I still haven’t received the spray or shown up on the leader board.

Do you have any leaver penalties this season? if you do try to play another 50 games from the last time that you’ve had a leaver penalty.

2 Likes

Oh I think I got one at the start for leaving then rejoining.

You need to play 50 games after you activate sms protection. I remember getting screwed over by this in comp TDM.

Ive been playing for 2+ years and didnt know this

Can I hijack his post?

I’ve not had any leaver penalties. I play on PS4. My phone number has been linked for years. I’m over the threshold for t500. I’ve played 52 games, and I’m still not t500.

What am I missing?

…just kidding. I need more information. Are you playing open queue or role queue? If role queue, what role are you playing and have there been 50 games in that role? Are you aiming for the combined leaderboard?

I do recommend keep playing games overall however.