PS4 Login Error LC202, BC101, BC153

I’m from Indonesia & I use Indihome ISP. I keep getting these errors from the day before the halloween patch came out & until now. I lost 150sr in total and it pissed me off so much. Before this, my net was totally fine. even right now when I test connection it has no problem at all. I can play other online games, I can also play overwatch on PC. But somehow on PS4 I DC so much. I tried to restart net, restart the game, restart PS, troubleshoot PS, unlink blizzard account & reconnect it again, delete & reinstall the game, etc. and it’s still the same. Please do something & fix it. Thanks.

Those servers are not being reported as down, so it’s possible something along your route to Blizzard’s game servers is not functioning. Did you run any of the required network tests they ask for in the stickies? We can’t really help troubleshoot without that information.

is it for PC only? cause the case is on PS4. did you mean i have to run the program on my laptop then i just connect my game on my PS4? thanks in advance.

if you can do the test from your laptop and post here, that would be helpful.

Everyone keeps mentioning tasks and specific details … but honestly I think we really need a step-by-step analysis … i’ve had the same problem for months on my PlayStation 4 … every time I do full on reset of everything , router, ps4, modem… etc… and to be honest I work in IT … i’ve never seen a problem persist with any other game but this particular Error. Quite frankly I’m starting to wonder if blizzard even really cares about this .

1 Like

This has been happening to me. I am in Korea and the last 2 months this error has cost me over 100 SR and a season ban from Competitive play… I contacted my internet provider and there isn’t any drop off… Blizzard please fix ASAP.

Please look into this Blizzard!

[Edited by Blizzard] This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.