Ps4 login error BC-101

Never had this happen. maybe because new comp season starting? cant login was disconnected from competitive game. cant log in. receive this error code BC-101. internet and connection to psn is good. also rebooted system and restarted app\

1 Like

I am having the same issues and so are my friends so I think it is just down at the moment

1 Like

Aye, having the same issue here.
They might have restarted servers for s10

Had the issue start about 20 minutes ago. Internet connection is fine, wife is also still able to play. :frowning:

DL Speed at 94Mbps
EU Server
PS4

Same issue here too. Everything is working just fine on the internet except Overwatch. Same generic error code BC-101

Please stand by, Blizzard is investigating:

Thank you for posting this- was about losing my mind testing all my connections !!

It’s the same for me and several of my friends. Started for me at 6:53pm EST and I still can’t log in. I restarted my PS4 and nothing changed.

thank you everyone for input

Same problem occurring here.

Just as a follow up it sounds like it is the EU region being affected. Now if this is the usual case, it can affect North American PS4 users as they authenticate/login through a EU server (you still play on North American servers when in a match) but it does explain error codes like BC-101.

I was opening lootboxes and this bug caused my the game to log out while I was in the middle of launching them and I lost two loot boxes while opening (I checked my hero gallery, and no the loot was not saved) I know it’s not much but both of those could have had legendaries, and missing out on a payed item makes me frustrated.

(PS4) I have the same issue. It happened two weeks ago LC error first, got kicked from comp and got a penalty because I tried to log back in and the BC-101 error happened when I tried to get back on. This happened to me two times in a row.
And it just happened again, I called my internet provider already and my router is brand new, I know it’s not my router. Please fix this Blizzard.
This is one of the many reasons people are leaving this game.

1 Like

I can’t log in I tried everything to fix it but it won’t log in still

Also getting this error code

Currently getting this error code. Internet connection is good. Don’t know what to do. Need. To. Play. Overwatch. Halp!!!

Hey everyone, this error code may have come up due to sign in issue with BattleNet which are still ongoing:

Having an issue in Phoenix Arizona as well, COX is my ISP, no issues with the cox line, full connectivity. 94 mbps down 34mbps up, error code displayed BC-101, version installed 1.26.0.3-49154. Time occurring 4:33 PM Phoenix Time

Hey all,

As WyomingMyst has already been so kind as to mention, we’re currently investigating the situation. I don’t have any new information at this time, but we appreciate the reports!

-Lantrasau

I am also having this issue since a couple of months… not able to play overwatch!! :frowning:

Edited by Blizzard - this topic is being locked as this is an old post which was bumped. Please create your own thread or contact support.