Proof of why smurfs ruin players of lower ranks

A Top 500 player playing on an alt that’s Platinum/Diamond means he has an unfair advantage over others actually at those ranks.

Regardless of what hero he’s playing, he’s still bringing Top 500 experience, skill & game sense into lower tier games.

According to the game’s reporting system, anything that affords an unfair advantage is cheating.

Blizzard need to start taking action against cheats like this.

1 Like

placements dont play a huge role in what rank you get in the end. when you try to get your account to level 25 by playing qp or arcade, the game uses that hidden mmr to give a specific rank to a player when he plays comp. If you’ve played ow for a long time you should know this. There are so many people defending him cause he is a good streamer and everything. But it’s because of people like him ranked is so messed up right now. It messes up matchmaking when a player of a higher rank is in a lower rank he is not supposed to be in.

I heard he bought the account already leveled to 25 and unplaced, so whoever it was that leveled it to 25 had plat MMR.

1 Like

If what you say is true, that’s the exact reason why he got placed in plat. Placements don’t mean anything.

People always complain about losing due to smurfs but they never recognize the free wins they get from smurfs on their team. Smurfs are part of the game and make each rank what it is. Without smurfs, the relative difficulty of each tier would be the same. You wouldn’t magically be a tier higher or even 100 SR higher than you are now without them.

1 Like

That’s something that is commonly thrown around, but isn’t necessarily true.

Did you guys even watch the stream or are you just looking to bash on a streamer out of jealousy?
He said (and showed) at the start that this is an account way back from season 2, which he leveled, did a couple placements with, then haven’t touched until now.

If something, his stream shows how broken the placement/MMR systems are.

2 Likes

Why is it that those people who complain about smurfs, always have this tall tale pulled straight out of a behind…

Smurfs run my rank. They control the games they are in and are the deciding factor in MANY games.

I love them and i fear them. REALLY good players are rare in this game. Watching them kill your whole team is amazing and and humbling. Its impressive. I dont really get the hate for smurfs. Smurfs arent holding you back as a player.

Your own mistakes keep you in your rank.

I love the people who try to use this as an excuse!
It’s too rich!

1 Like

I don’t need a smurf on my team to maintain my rank. I flex to dps, tank or support depending on what my team needs.

RIGHT AND WRONG ON CONSOLES UNFO SMURF ACC ARE FREE 

So in consoles alt acc are tremendous and thus in CONSOLES :
A. WE DO NOT HAVE REAL SR
B. WE BASICALLY HAVE NO REASON OTHER THAN ADDICTION TO PLAY OW
(I personally have 5 surf acc and this is one)

THE PLAYER BASE 

1 . Now from the 40mill " SO CALLED PLAYER BASE" take out 50% who got bored did not like the game = 20mill

1. Take out ONE ALT ACC EACH = 10million

2. Now if 1/4th of that 10 million is online worldwide …

… assuming the NEW SMURF ACC played with NEW SMURF ACC and old with old (as the system very well knows who is new and who is a surf via the MMR ) :

YOU WILL QUE FOR EVER  

basically

SINCE RANK IS RIGED ... SEASON AFTER SEASON...THERE IS NO REASON TO PLAY A REPETITIVE GAME as u get no Boss Fights , no Upgrades ... NOTHING ... U  JUST CHASE an Imaginary SR that the very good players ...REACHED 2 YEARS AGO and..... they  PROTECT IT AT ALL COST AS THEY VE BEEN THERE SINCE SEASON ONE... ..

by playing MAXIMUM 3-4 hours per season on their main accounts (u can check their comp time)  

OW BECAME  LIKE PLAYING CANDY CRUSH OR TETRIS FOR NOTHING
1 Like

I have a smurf account in high bronze/low silver for dusting off heroes I am rusty at or learning new ones.

The difference between low gold and high bronze honest to God really is night and day. I really don’t understand why diamond players bother in high silver. It’s like taking candy away from children.

I am absolutely terrible at this game but when I play like 500 SR below where I normally play I can pretty much win inebriated and barely trying. diamond plus smurfs in silver is just flat out making a mockery of matchmaking.

1 Like

i wouldnt say boosters, i would say boosted players

I cant comment on the smurfing problem around 1200. I will say high silver to low gold REALLY has a smurfing problem. Most smurfs will be probably mid plats to low diamonds just due to demographics.

High plats in high silver will pretty much solo carry 8 out of 10 games if they are playing their main down there.

High plat pharahs genjis and tracers are just flat out bullies in high silver. I dont see how they dont get bored going 12-1 KDR every game.

Smurfing isntreally the problem in lower elo. The ridiculous skill variance between say 1500 to 2500 is the REAL problem.

1 Like

Hes wring for playing poorly on purpose, which is throwing, just to go lower. Play normal with heroes you suck with and place if you’re trying to learn new heroes, but dont suck on purpose “so you can feel like your getting your practice in” or whatever.

Hey I want to practice in high ranked games so I can learn with the best players, but I cant di that unless I boost. But it’s ok for you to purposely practice on lower ranks knowing you’re that good.

I just wish we could play the game, stop trolling g people whether your boosted or a smurf, and just play the game with one or maybe two accounts.

Just play the dang game… have some fun… I know its competitive but I wish we could just play the game to the best of our abilities and say gg afterwards. Friendly crap talk is fine, but this game literally does seem to bring the extra worst in people.

People always complain about boosters but they never recognize the free wins they get from boosters on the enemy team. Boosters are part of the game and make each rank what it is. Without boosters, the relative difficulty of each tier would be the same. You wouldn’t magically be a tier higher or even 100 SR higher than you are now without them.

QP mmr has nothing to do with comp at all.

Nice try trolling. Kabaji never played poorly on purpose or tried getting into lower ranks. He is simply playing on a new account flex only, but of course you already knew that.

QP mmr has nothing at all to do with comp, your trolling is too obvious.