Problems on Switch

So there are a few issues I have encountered so far. Mostly things I set up in the menu that won’t work/activate. For example I can’t see my ping even though I’ve activated the settings and toggle crouch doesn’t work even though I’ve activated it. Also everytime I start the game I have to confirm to share information with Blizzard which leads to me always getting a new confirmation E-mail. Also my Oni skin is missing that I unlocked during the Oni challenge in HotS. That’s everything I’ve found so far and I hope there will be a fix soon.

1 Like

yeah this oni thing is upseting me, also the sprays i unlocked from watching the twitch streams are also not there

1 Like

also less importantly the portrait on the bottom left doesnt change based on the skin your wearing, and my police dva icon isn’t there. lastly not really a bug but it really bugs me, the dva, baptiste, ana, and bastion twitch skins are not even in the collection filter and that really urks me because the pink mercy and Kerrigan skin for widowmaker are in there.

You’re right. I totally forgot about the twitch sprays! They are also missing for me.