Problem with FPS ingame

Hey there! I was having some problems with fps and I hoped y’all could help me about it.
The problem is that I was having a lot of fps drops (65/70fps and suddenly goes to 20/30, coming back to 60/70) at the event “Storm Rising”. After the event period, when this problem happens, the FPS don’t come back to normal and get stuck at 40/50 fps.
I have everything updated, I changed the graphics and the problem still happening. It’s very frustrating 'cause I never had this fps problems before that event! My computer components are:

Intel® Core™ i5-8300H CPU @2.30GHz // GeForce GTX 1050
8GBRAM
1920 x 1080, 60Hz

I’ll wait for your help guys : )

PS: Sorry if I forgot to mention some components, I’m a very recent PC user. Furthermore, I want to apologize for my bad English xD

Hey SilverFroste,

Be sure to check out this Razer Chroma thread if you have or have had the software installed in the past.

If you do not have Chroma, please update the thread with a DxDiag so we may better assist you.

Thanks!

1 Like

It’s too big to put it here, so here goes ^^

https://pastebin.com/NzepZtEV

Thanks for the files!

The only issue I’m noticing so far is some audio drivers crashing. Might be worth a shot to try reinstalling those to help rule them out as a possible cause. Generally this would only affect your FPS if it causes a SIM spike which is overall loading time for each ticket of the game.

SIM spikes can be verified in-game by using the Netgraph menu (ctrl+shift+N)