Private profile was one of the worst things that happened to this game as a 1000Hr #HOGCHAMP

Seriously, at least when Everyone had a open profile, if some fraudulent boosted stain or creditless shutter talked smack you could expose and crap on them for it and put them back in line, now, they get to run rampant talking all sorts of nonsense without being able to back it up, it’s ridiculous.

It’s what they deserved, lmfaooo.

You are in the wrong section mate. This is Bug Report section not rant section.

2 Likes

Nah he knows.

Though
"Generally speaking feedback should be however posted in other Forums due to the additional visibility for the whole community. Put it simply, the more players can react to a feedback the better… so using the bug report forums while potentially appropriate may not always lead to the intended visibility as not many players are using said forums compared to for example the general forums ^^ "

He just likes this section better, though it won’t really get taken into account.

You’re lying, and this has constantly continued to be proven false, and the only thing i know as much as you know is that you’ll never be a mod on the forums, sorry to shatter your dreams.

This sad puppet follows me around for some reason, probably because I hit a nerve on his nonexistent creditability as a mod.

I’m not lying

This was directly quoted from Customer Support.

Also i’m not following you around, i’m following the #bug-report section so i get pings for every post in the subforum.

Thank you for contacting us ^^

As a general rule bug report forums should be used well… only to report bugs :stuck_out_tongue:

That said, there is some degree of freedom there as in some cases feedback may be also related - directly or indirectly - to bugs or to situations that may have something do to with bugs or similar problems.

This is not always the case and - to my knowledge at least - the mods tend to move topics that are blatantly out of the appropriate section, but at the same time there isn’t a strict “no tolerance” politic in place :slight_smile:

Given the above to answer your doubt directly posting feedback is allowed albeit only due to our open stance in the matter. Generally speaking feedback should be however posted in other Forums due to the additional visibility for the whole community. Put it simply, the more players can react to a feedback the better… so using the bug report forums while potentially appropriate may not always lead to the intended visibility as not many players are using said forums compared to for example the general forums ^^

I hope I managed to clarify this matter for you Finn, please take care for now and enjoy your weekend!

This was the full quote.

Ugh, I just, i can’t be asked to once again link a suggestion of mine that ended up being implemented, I’ve done this several times, to several people already, and I just can’t be asked with you, honestly…

I can’t, I’m tired of it, alright?..

Your blissful ignorance, is your choice, and your problem, not mine, I’m not going to try to correct nor try to disprove it anymore, I’m tired and it’s pointless, you’re pointless. :clap:t5:

Enjoy playing forum mod and getting no result I guess. :woman_shrugging:t5: :woman_facepalming:t5: