Priority pass fix

Can you fix these? DPS says 4 min or less, but i cant use one. Ended up waiting 8 minutes on a queue. Why are you telling me I cant use a pass? Your times arent anywhere close to being accurate for matchmaking. Less than 4 minutes =/= 8 minute queue

1 Like

If everyone is using a pass, does the pass make a difference? I’ve found by using the pass, it really only speeds up my que time by maybe a minute (again, the passes account for nothing, since nearly all dps players are using one).

3 Likes

Many have left OW. They try and make it look good and I know they say, “We base the avg time off the last person queued” but you are right. I had Priority passes last season and everyone said >4 mins yet I was in queue for 7-10 mins every time. People stopped playing this horrible comp system which has had NO major fixed since season 2. Valorant already had major updates (2 or 3 actually) since their comp launch and they were great changes.

This game will always be the worst fps comp mode with no fixes in sight.

1 Like

Yes, because in order to get the pass, you need to play flex, which gives better que times to those who are playing dps. Then, you go to use a priority pass while others are playing flex which gives a better que time. Also it only helps the que time and it doesn’t hinder it at all, nor does it force you to play flex, it just vies more incentive. idk why you’re complaining.

tbh I wasn’t complaining, the pass is working as intended, the OP was complaining, because the times aren’t accurate to what it says while using the pass, because ALL dps players are que’d using the passes lol.

1 Like

i hardly use them… so i’m allways sitting on max and well… pretty much useless

I think that the pass can be used only if the Q times are 5 minutes or more? Something like that, cannot exactly remember what the exact time is, but I have had instances where it would say that a certain Q is 4 mins and it did not give me an option to use the pass, only when the Q is longer.

i still think the 1-3-2 experiment was the best that ever happend to the que :slight_smile:

shame they never made that a mode :frowning:

does anyone else notice this? >4 minutes is well within the 7-10 min range…

1 Like

Yes. When I Q for DPS for example (which is very rare) my Q times are always higher than it says on the card.

lol, nonononono, im commenting on the math…pointing out that great than 4 aligns with 7-10 minute ques since both 7 and 10 are greater than 4

1 Like

Not everyone has the pass…I know some people just hate other roles to the point they are willing to wait for longer by only queing dps.

I dont know how the game is telling me I cant use my pass. Its my pass, I earned it. If I want to waste it, let me waste it. Instead I go from a queue that couldve taken 2 minutes with the pass but instead it took 8 minutes