Pretty sure we won’t see anything from devs till next week (Jeff responded)

Im sure they have plenty of eggnog.

I would like to say thank you Jeff for making posts on the forums again.

I would also like to say I hope you guys consider hiring people in the future to stay more in contact with the forums for this game. Consider also MVP’s perhaps like Blizzard utilizes in other game forums for your IPs. One of the biggest problems right now is simply not talking to your community fluidly, especially since Blizzcon. While I welcome and hope to see more of your posts in the future I hope you aren’t the only one feeling like they have to be the one to do this.

That all being said… I hope this little surprise is quite something to keep peoples minds off of the current problems!

As one of the forum MVPs, I too would love a Overwatch MVP Community group (remember that I am part of the Blizzard CS/TS MVP group), that being said with Overwatch its a little complicated how us as a community Overwatch forums interact here in comparison to say World of Warcraft, which is why there is no active Community MVP program for Overwatch at this time. However I would still love to try to be more involved in our community if I can (and get my green colored text back on these forums…)

Tank balance patch??

Thanks for the update, Mr. Kaplan.

It’s clearly a map. Get excited, probably 2CP.

Mass ban wave of everyone with 2 or more reports against them (leaving 7 out of 40,000,000 accounts active)?

1 Like

I’d get excited about the deletion of 2CP from the rotation.

Fixed it for you. :grinning::joy::joy::joy:

Says don’t flip out, also says there is a surprise. Directions unclear.

6 Likes

Nah, one day a week they can have an arcade mode that’s the 2CP maps. Only 11 players will queue for it so it will never start a match. THEN they can remove it.

1 Like

Maybe like 1 hour a week would be better.

1 Like

As long as it’s when I’m at work, I’ll allow it.

Only when I sleep, it should be available.

So we’ll see the changes live in about 3 months or so then.

You guys move at a snail’s pace and your “balance” changes ruin the game even further more often than not.

1 Like

u can tell us we won’t tell anyone i swear

Rein can now throw his hammer.

3 Likes

History makes fools of us all. :smiley:

2 Likes

Really hoping for a mercy 60hps buff please!

3 Likes

A cool little surprise??? My curiosity is peaked! Someone make next week this week please. Or kick me into next week.