Pretty sure we won’t see anything from devs till next week (Jeff responded)

hoping the cool surprise is every hero is deleted but roadhog and roadhog is the only playable hero

if roadhog was the only hero possible to play then the game would be perfectly balanced

3 Likes

I can’t tell if this is an actual little thing like new HUD options, or dry humor about something huge that overhauls the game from the ground up. Like an item system, or a skin of Roadhog in a newlywed’s apron.

I’m looking forward to finding out :grin:

I’m not saying it’s a new hero. But it’s a new hero. :open_mouth:

If the cool little surprise isn’t Jetpack Cat, we riot. You know that. :wink:

i was going into TOWN recently and i didnt want to listen to any old JUNK so i put on QUEEN

9 Likes

Clever wordplay and that would be cool considering a known increase in hero creation productivity.

1 Like

Hopefully

1. You guys take risks and make some inventive changes.
  2. Are listening to feedback (good and bad)
6 Likes

Since there sounds like there is going to be no Developer Update Video this time around, any chance you’d be willing to catch up the community with a few common questions as of late that I have been seeing come up again often?

Obviously any hints about upcoming features and suggestions of features (role queue, hero bans, guilds/clans, etc) I trust you to reveal in time of course. Cheers!

7 Likes

I see you are a man of culture aswell. :joy::ok_hand:

hmm, OW twitter said in answer for ‘when dev update?’ question that we should stay fixed or somethin… im a bit confused now, thought it is alredy recorded, but you guys are waiting for everything to be ready to upload it (dev updt)

1 Like

It better be that you grew your beard back Kaplan. That’s all I need

4 Likes

Jeff has a bear?

I wanna see :frowning:

Shut the heck your mouth

2 Likes

But bears are cool :frowning:

1 Like

lol glad someone agree’s with me, balance cant be an issue if there is only one character :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

don’t get excited - it’ll just be hanzo singing in busan.

15 Likes

Does the Balance Patch include Zenyatta finally be able to use his legs to jump 20 feet in the air and rain down Zen Balls from the sky as if he was Goku?

Please say Yes!
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/3-13-2016/esTLcZ.gif

4 Likes

Incase Jeff is still on, whattya up to at work? I honestly don’t know what Jeff does other than the ‘overseer guy’ do you code stuff? organize the meetings? Wish I knew how the flow of the OW office went it seems like a pretty cool job

2 Likes

He hands out the cookies to all the overwatch hero’s.

Reaper likes his with extra salt.

I wonder if anyone gets drunk at their christmas party