President Biden

i guess but i can see why they got offended at the same time because they want to celebrate their opposition which me be offensive because of who hey support

This is fine to do out of the forums. This post doesn’t seem politically charged (or, if it is, it doesn’t discuss politics) and I don’t think the flags are fair. Seems like they used the flag option as a dislike button.

MVPs aren’t moderators.
They’re basically just users whose opinion has a bit more weight.

I think he could have been good.
Maybe a young doomfist.

Or his own entirely different hero. We still have future characters ahead, maybe Terry will have a chance then.

1 Like

Not really.

They’re mostly users who have demonstrated a strong ability to communicate with the community, and so they help mostly with directing Forumers and helping them out (in Wyoming’s case, it’s for tech issues)

When the forums rules say, topics should be related to the discussion of Overwatch (click here), that means the intent of the discussion should be about Overwatch. This topic is no longer intending to do that (and the replies are not either).

Intending to talk about Overwatch should more or less be about things like…

• “I am not liking the balance of [insert hero/role here] in Overwatch”
  • “Hey check out the cool fan art I did of D.Va!”
  • “Can anyone help me with my Tracer gameplay?”
  • “I am disconnecting and I need help!”
  • “That latest Overwatch League match was awesome!”

Again, Moderators will review this topic and if necessary take the appropriate action they feel help keep the forums on-track to talk about Overwatch.

I hope this information helps. Going AFK now as I was just taking a break from a far more important project of mine and I am going to get back to work on it.

So basically their opinion is valued a bit more because of their ability to communicate with the community, and so they help mostly with directing Forumers and helping them out

1 Like

While I think they were able to relate it to Overwatch, I understand why it might be against the COC (that being why Biden isn’t necessarily relevant to the topic of America as a whole)

Thanks man/woman/pal. The COC can be vague and confusing sometimes and its easier posting when you have a better understanding.

im not banned or suspended

The mods haven’t reviewed your post yet.

it’s relative to Overwatch and I was wondering since other celebrities play overwatch and get recognition we should have one for the president’s grandson being he’s young and a representation of the future which is what OW is about!! :grin:

im only interested in his puppie print socks.

I hope not. Games should be free of politics.

3 Likes

We should also make the friendly training bots look like biden and the enemy bots like tr*mp (:nauseated_face:) to show our appreciation furthermore

China approves this thread :+1:

3 Likes

Like daddy sakurai
I mean
Papa Jeff
:smirk:

No, he doesn’t

Was this sarcasm?

2 Likes

Another old white war mongering womanizer that had the media and corporate interests ensure his victory over people who would actually change something…

Appreciation is the last thing I have for this man or his administration.

5 Likes

hehe

Agreed. 100%.

2 Likes