President Biden

His Grandson plays Overwatch. I think a tribute should go in our game in one of the American maps to celebrate our freedoms in America and give thanks and show our appreciation to the new administration.

2 Likes

I don’t agree. While I’m happy for Americans having someone who could bring in some good changes, I don’t think this needs appreciation in the game.

Especially when there are other people who are more deserving.

40 Likes

Good luck out there soldier.

Youll need it.

4 Likes

Like me :sparkles::lips::sparkles:

1 Like

are you sure hes not the dude inside the hollywood limo?

2 Likes

don’t idolize politicians or their families

8 Likes

Hey guys, I am going to fair warn in advance that topics of this nature often lead to inflammatory comments and inappropriate insults, and while the original poster appears to tie it to Overwatch related discussion, politics often is not a subject to discuss here on the forums.

28 Likes

just dont people will get mad not everyone likes biden remember thhat everyone has their own opinion and people will get offendid if u not worship idk the word the oppisition i guess

correct wyoming , these posts always lead to negativity

what happens if it does lead to it?

If you see any post that does violate the Blizzard forum code of conduct please take the time to flag it for moderator review.

3 Likes

Then the tactical 404 nukes it

2 Likes

Henry Cavil plays Overwatch.
We should have a DC themed map and skins.
(Superman Symmetra, please.)

I disagree. To be honest I find the idea that we idolize historical figures at all kind of weird – but in particular doing so in a video game solely because a living relative plays it? Nah.

1 Like

welp it got flagged just a fyi

1 Like

Pretty sure Terry Crews and Elon Musk do too. Or did.

But yeah…I’d rather we not do this.

1 Like

I think they can see that…

Yeah, I saw that.
But we can already say that the cars or a tribute or something.
And then there’s Doomfist (who Terry Crews should have voiced.)

i was assuming he left to go moderate other ones i replied to give him a noti.

I prefer Doom’s VA we got, as it is much more fitting imo. Terry didn’t give that same Doomfist’y vibe as we have now.

I bet he hates mei’s wall.