Preset game modes are greyed out

Saved presets are greyed out in the settings menu.
We run tournaments for this game mode so this of great inconvenience. All settings to the T are saved elsewhere but it’d take hours to change everything.

I want to note we solely used halloween themed maps for the duration of the halloween event. This tends to happen after every seasonal event. I just want to bring attention to it if it is occuring again.

If this bug is due to modifications of an specific unknown modification all of our modifications are recorded in a google doc which we will gladly share. I’m just not able to post the link here :frowning:

Thank you for your time and know we appreciate you unsung bug-crushers!

1 Like

They’re grayed out because you can’t play on those maps anymore now that the Halloween event has ended. You’ll have to redo the preset.

That’s incredibly asinine. Forcing people to remake possibly highly customized presets because Blizzard messes things up shouldn’t be a thing.

I don’t see how blizzard has messed up?

Ruining people’s presets because they can’t figure out how to remove seasonal maps from presets. I have several that are too customized to quickly remake.

In OP’S case, the seasonal maps were the only maps selected, this is entirely OP’s fault for not changing back before the event ended

In the past when I selected seasonal maps they switched back to their normal versions. I had no idea this would be an issue this time.