Premium Battle Pass not obtained after buying it

So I bought 1000 Coins and decided to buy the Premium Battle Pass, but I just didn’t get it.
At all.
I thought it was just gonna take a little bit to actually process that I had it (like when I bought the 1000 coins) but no. I don’t have it.

I would need help with this because I don’t want to see my 10 dollars go to complete waste.

3 Likes

i have the same issue i brought the battlepass + 20 tiers and didn’t received any of it

It might be due to the maintenance they had recently, as I purchased 5 tiers for my battlepass but they never went through. All I can really say is wait until they fix it.

Glad I’m not the only one then, hopefully they fix this soon.

same i just bought the battlepass and it acts as if i never bought it what a joke for a multi billion dollar company. imma check later but if i dont get my items imma go harass support until they give it to me

Same, I got the 2200 battles pass… took the coin and gave nothing.

Shows up in my transaction history but not in game.

1 Like

Same here, also shows up in my transactions history

EDIT: It is now fixed for me

Same. Shows up in my transaction history, but not in-game.

Yeah it didn’t go through for me either. I’ll wait a bit but if it doesn’t go through ill be mad. They basically just took my money

Here as well, panicked but glad I’m not the only one.

Same here. I played a few games and even unlocked the next tier but it still didn’t update. Kinda sucks since progression is awful and I’m missing out on that 20% XP bonus from
“not owning” the pass.

1 Like

Same. Was hoping after getting the next tier it would unlock but nope. I submitted a ticket just in case. It all shows up in my transaction history so not worried, just sucks that they can’t get simple transactions working.

i just hope they fix this soon

It appears it has been fixed. Just logged in after the maintenance and it’s all unlocked now.

oh it is lets goooooooo

this just happened to me
any fix for this?