Potential DVA skin for Archives?

Since, the new Bastion skin. By the way, looks fantastic.

3 Likes

We can only hope she is the epic fam.

Ashe is the last legendary.

1 Like

Dva doesnt need a skin genji needs one. If they give her a skin I am gonna be triggered ;-;

1 Like

ashe is actually in more need of a skin.

doesnt like like the storm rising team is getting legendary’s

at least thats what its looking like

1 Like

I think that skin should be added for the Anniversary or just added to the regular lootboxes. It really doesn’t change a lot. It could even be a blue skin.

1 Like

Hopefully, because her mech is the same in the cinematic. Hope to see it as an potential Epic.

1 Like

Yeah and her suit underneath the jacket is the same too.

1 Like

Ashe got a epic last winter wonderland genji has been sitting their for 14 month with no skin. Ashe is not even that old… plus she is already confirmed for a skin. Genji is not and he needs a skin like desperately

Ashe still lacks legendary event skin so i would say she takes priority over genji imo.

maybe genji is getting something for anni though but thats probs better for him since they can go all out in anniversary.

Genji got an OWL skin is why he isn’t getting one soon. But, I expected him to get something on the Anniversary event.

I posted this idea in another similar thread regarding Dva getting an Archives skin.

I bet they could make a “Professional Gamer” skin, where Hana is first being recruited into MEKA. The Mech itself could be some sort of prototype, just like Winston’s “Specimen 28” archives skin. It doesn’t look that much different from his default skin. Something like that could work for Hana.

2 Likes

The owl one should not count

1. It was garbage
  2. It was for actual money and not many people even care about those events
1 Like

Yes but why do the heroes that have been just released and not many people have all their skins yet, get new skins already and hero that have been in game day 1 not get any good skins at all for 14 month straight

Orisa
Genji
And much more

Excuse me? Why doesnt she need one? Same exact number as Genji. Genji only got his 3rd event skin earlier than her, thats all. They both only have 3. Both need one. She isnt all of a sudden less deserving.

Orisa just got a skin and I seriously doubt they’re giving Genji another skin when he already has 3 legendary skins from his past.

I really think if someone is getting the epic, itll be D.va or Zenyatta

Art team: Alright guys, for the next archives event, we should add a skin from the shooting star short, but for who?.. looks at d.va with no archives skin BASTION, PERFECT!

2 Likes