Post your Joke here

You so baaad! said the one bronze to anoter…

4 Likes

Blizz

10 Likes

Me [will I ever get level 200?]

It’s not going to happen is it roly…

1 Like

Balance team

9 Likes

Best joke i have seen in a while

Though they need to stop it now, cause I can’t stop laughing

5 Likes

hope you wil, then you realzie the max lecel is 1000, hapend to me, no fuuuunnnn:(

Dps getting 20% healing reduction on all damage for 2s. It’s not even April yet, c’mon.

Also, why is self healing included in the healing rec’d total? It makes me feel even worse seeing everyone have healing.

3 Likes

Forums after patches :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

the matchmaking in qp and ranked its a Literal JOKE

3 Likes

Well, with any luck you will find out soon enough-- Mercy to Baptist

1 Like

Devs giving Zarya buffs :clown_face: :clown_face:

5 Likes

Overwatch 2 Balance Team

5 Likes

What does a monkey wear in the kitchen?

<-- click for answer

an APEron

4 Likes

My friend was called a turbovirgin Reaper one game.

3 Likes

Overwatch 2

Balance Team

5v5

Role lock

Balance

Sombra

Passives

Flats

Youroverwatch

5 Likes

What would Mercy say she likes about living in Switzerland?

The flag is a big plus

3 Likes

Finally reached GM5. Sorry bro, actually your Plastic 5.

2 Likes

The release of season 9

2 Likes

Researchers for the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority (The MTA) found over 200 dead crows near the greater Boston recently- And there was immediate concern they may have died from Avian Flu (Which is a worrisome because of its capacity to spread to local live stock, such as chickens).

A bird pathologist examined the remains of the crows- but to everyones relief the causes of death were not avian flu. Oddly however, the cause of death appeared to be vehicular impacts.

During the detailed analysis it was noted that various colors of paints were found on the birds beaks and claws. Researchers were able to analyze these paint chip remnants and determine their sources. They found that 98% of the paint chips found were a match for paints commonly used for Semi-Trucks, the remaining 2% matched paint found on regular cars.

The MTA then hired ornithological behaviorists to determine if there was a cause for the disproportionate percentage of truck kills, versus cars kills.

These behaviorists quickly noticed interesting behaviors. They found when crows eat road kill, they always have a look-out crow partner in the near by trees serving as a look-out to warn of impending danger.

It was then discovered that while all the look out crows would shout “CAH”, not a single crow could shout “TRUCK”.

4 Likes

I got another joke. Play another game.

1 Like