Post for all forgotten overwatch players

This evening I take my pen to push a big rant for some of the overwatch players: those who play against the AI. It’s been 5 years that we have been playing against only 11 characters: 3 healers, 2 tanks and 6 dps for a 2/2/2 team which means that we always have the same tanks, 2 config of healers and one game out of 3 we have the same dps character. In 5 years they added 2 characters (mei and sombra) what really angers me is that all the characters are scripted because we can face them in a personalized part, so it’s a mixture of laziness and indifference to the 'regard to the players. If it is to boycott so many players who want to play quietly against bots with friends, it would not be necessary to use AI and that would be consistent. When they made the Mei bot available I said to myself "they are a little late but apparently they will add them as they go along and since then, my god I was naive: already I should have felt the trend when the game comes out with 20 characters while we can only face 2 healers (zen and lucio), 2 tanks (zarya and chopper) and 4 dps (bastion, mccree, soldier76 and reaper) always in a 2/2/2 team. 4 years later, while 12 characters were added (remembering that they already had 12 that were absent from Players vs AI when the game was released) they added 3 (Ana, Mei and Sombra) so that out of 32 characters, we could say wow what a lifespan !! well we can play against only a third. And I remind you that the other characters in AI version can be selected in the customizable games. They can give us all the spiel they want with their “player experience is our center of attention” and other ointments, the facts are there. To say that I’ve been disappointed with Blizzard the past few years is an understatement.

Blizzard before activision took into account the opinion and the quality of the gaming experience, now there is only the money that counts, we see it with the disaster warcraft 3 reforged, immortal diablo under contract by the Chinese (when you have your since blizzard entrusts its image through a game to a service provider for the development of a game!). Now as they are in decline, we are releasing a remastered diablo 2 because they are losing speed.

I had never met this feeling with a Blizzard game, they were always impeccable, a game tagged with Blizzard was an indisputable sign of quality now it is one publisher among others. One of the saddest stories in video games.

I can hardly imagine that a decision maker will read this post. I am writing it especially for anyone in the minority who enjoys playing this no-fuss game with friends and also feels left out.

I’m sincerely sorry for how you feel :sweat:

but now I’m more sorry to notify you that the section would be dedicated to the narrative of the game (es. Tracer Lore) rather than personal stories :grimacing:

however, you are not the only one with this feeling of … remoteness.