Possible Leak. New competetive mode?

While waiting for new game I noticed something strange browsing “new” tab.

Seems like we soon will get Team Deathmatch Comp.

9 Likes

Cant wait for that :confused:

2 Likes

Team Deathmatch Comp is going to start at roughly the same time Season 12 closes.

8 Likes

I am also very excited for this! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Cheers.

62 Likes

o hey for once im in on a post that a dev commented on without already being way behind

7 Likes

not even animated RiP again, the first sprays were much cooler from the mini seasons.

2 Likes

What map is the spray showing?

Not really a leak. Blizz has already officially announced a comp version of team death match is coming after season 12.

2 Likes

My guess would be Rialto.

2 Likes

It looks like the town on the other side of the lake in the Chateau Guillard map.

2 Likes

I literally related it directly to the topic at hand, that we are getting a new competitive mode. I am more than allowed to completely disagree with how it’s going. It’s directly related to the topic.

I want to enjoy even just the game modes we have, but I can’t. And so I can’t be excited about some new magical mode when I don’t enjoy the game itself because of her state.

1 Like

Inb4 “buff Mercy” spam to the dev

4 Likes

I’m afraid you have to be the first reply for that nowadays…you’re already too late :disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Any info on how long competitive TDM will last for?

Are you kidding me? what language is this?

Fuuuuuuuuu
Uhhhh its so predictable but so hard to beat

usually these mini-mode last around 3 weeks - 1 month, usually as much as one event.

h ttps://image.ibb.co/gs7JdA/OWFORUMS.png

Appropriate time to post this

5 Likes

Looks to be most likely polish. possibly slovak?

Does anyone know what map that is?