Possible inactivity alert change

Hi Blizzard,

I’m sure you’re working on the issue of the inactivity alert going off when in spawn, but still moving and playing (spawn camping unfortunately sometimes happens), but I just wanted to post an idea for a change to the alert until maybe that bug is fixed.

Could the alert, instead of a large bar through the middle of your screen that can obstruct your vision when trying to shoot the enemy, can is instead be similar to a low health alert? Like the border of the screen becomes extremely red and the beeping noise of course?

Just an idea, there could be a better one.

P.S. I could just “git gud” lol, but I’ve played since beta, if it hasn’t happened by now my best hope for that is OW2.

Chances are the bug will be fixed long before any user interface changes are even considered. (Remember they are also working on building a whole new game.)

Unfortunately, this is not the best place to provide suggestions for game features. The technical support forum is where players like myself and Blizzard Support Agents (who are different from the developers) to lend a hand for players who have technical issues (such as disconnections or game crashes) with Overwatch. Please consider posting your suggestion in the general discussion forum.

If in the event you are unable to post in the general discussion forums, please check this troubleshooting guide.