Possible Brigg compensation buffs?

I’d be down for -1 sec on repair pack, since removing her armor overheal will inevitably make her waste some of the pack’s value. But that’s about it.

I think the shield changes compensate themselves as is. Don’t forget that you don’t have to let the shield break, and you now have an additional 50 hp cushion to make sure that happens as little as possible. It can be a net nerf for sustained fights, but a net buff in 1v1s.

yeah, but a brig in your face can actually die and have no way of escaping if you play your cards right.

where as most likely a doom just punch you a bit and leaves.

good catch, thanks i needed to correct that.

also kinda funny not gonna lie :slight_smile:

1 Like

No. Repair pack can’t miss and barrier doesn’t block it.

My suggestions for Brig fixes.

Shield bash damage increases to 25.
Doesn’t really make sense a bash to the face only deals 5 damage. This change allows Brig to scare off flanker and punish them when they are out of position.

Shield Cooldown lowered to 4 seconds.
5 second on shield is way too much for a melee character since she’s super vulnerable when facing long range character. This change allows her to recover much faster and potentially block more damage due to shorter shield down time.

1 Like

Not a must but oka-ish?

I wouldn’t mind it beinv the case everytime the barrier is just not being used and then dropping to 50% whenever it is actively being used.

Yes

Meh, not necessarily needed.

YES! If we remove the armor, might as well make the most of the healing aspect then!

Yes!

Yes!

Kinda weird, since she uses the same hand for her pack as her shield. Let’s just keep this as the way it is now…

1 Like

Idk just spitting ideas…

Honestly

You’re probably right

Pre-emptive healing :see_no_evil:

I didn’t even notice that

1 Like

“BuT YOuZ GotZ Da 50 PtZ On DA ShIelD Don’Cha KNowZ”?

1 Like

Her Repair Pack homes in on allies harder than the Genji that homes in on me when I play support, she’ll be able to use her other hand.

1 Like

She needs to give some armor. Nerf it to 25 armor if you have to. Increase the cooldown. Decrease the charges to 2. Whatever, just don’t get rid of all the armor.

2 Likes

A simple increase in the c/d even would have made sense. But this is Blizzard after all, its all or nothing Samito School of Design.

1 Like

they shouldnt nerf her RP but just reduce her total self healing and self armor when ulting instead

They really have to decide what they want Brig to be good at and stick with it, because right now as soon as she’s good at something they freak out.

1 Like

Give her two extra repair packs and reduce the shield nerf a bit and bam keep the rest (I think shes fine btw just giving some possible compensation)