Positive win rates but still 4 tiers from my szn high

How is it possible to have an over 50% win rate on all my most played heroes and be 4 tiers lower than my season high. I placed like gold 1 and climbed to plat 5 and currently sit at gold 3 even though I’m winning more than I’m losing. Can anyone explain?

Trust in the system, Padawan, for the system works in mysterious ways. One can have a winrate of 70%+ and still be climbing at a snail’s pace because…well buy some skins already because we devs haven’t been able to make this system work for about 8 years now. We’ll get it right next season, I assure you. Or not, but we will write a Director’s Take to tell you that it’s a skill issue when you can’t climb and we’re putting four or five different skill tiers in the same lobby.

are you on a new account? i only ask because your post count is 0. if it is a new account your gains/losses will drastically swing, also g3 and plat 5 arent very far apart so i wouldnt be overly concerned about that difference

Level 330 account previously diamond dps and masters support, played over 280 games and won 147. I figure I should at least still be at my highest rank in the season thus far or maybe one tier below at most if the MMR system is remotely fair. Hard stuck in gold rn and can’t climb due to incompetence and leavers in lower ranks

there also was a ‘reset’ with season 9 even top tier players are lower than where they were previously, just grind it out and you will get there (also avoid playing on weekends for comp)

What more do you propose I do? I’ve been grinding and winning more than I lose

without trying to sound like a dick, from what you have said it seems like you just need to contribute more to the team, without seeing your gameplay it would be difficult to assess exactly where the improvement could come from