Portal: Chell Skin for Symmetra and Wheatley skin for Wrecking Ball

Symmetra: Portals, Turrets, and specialized guns. Why SHOULDN’T she have a Chell Portal skin?

• Gun would resemble portal Gun (even more so than it already does)
  • Alternate fire would make the portal firing sound
  • Turrets would be Portal Turrets (they would now talk, i.e. Saying"sorry" when they kill you, or saying “I don’t blame you” or “ouch” when you kill them.)
  • Portal would have a blue base on entry portal and orange base on exit (since, for gameplay purposes, the color of the actual portal can’t change)

Wrecking Ball: Wheatley got sent to space through the moon. Where’s Hammond from? The moon. Plus both characters, the wrecking ball and Wheatley, are spherical robots with rather large, noticeable eyes.

• Mech now resembles Wheatley in appearance.
  • If they could get the voice actor for Wheatley, or someone that sounds like him, to come in and redo all of the mech’s voicelines for the skin, like they did for Reaper’s Blackwatch skin for the Retribution event, even better!
  • Hammond: Possible Peabody-esque redesign?

Thoughts?

10 Likes

“Um, pardon me, this area is denied.”

7 Likes

Not Wheatley for Wrecking Ball, though.
Cause this is more fitting

3 Likes

Using content from other games is (sadly) not allowed :neutral_face:

I so wish this could happen, but it’s kinda impossible

Not directly …. but Phara has sort of a gundam skin. I wish they would be more aggressive with that.

Sure it’s possible!

Valve’s already allowed other games to feature stuff from theirs, i.e. an official Skyrim Nexus mod certified by both Bethesda and Valve to allow the Space Core in Skyrim (if you bought the game from steam, of course, but still.)

I’m sure it’s plenty possible to strike an easy deal with Valve to allow for two tiny cosmetic skins into Overwatch, especially considering it would be advertising Valve’s game, too!

I know it’s highly unlikely this will ever happen, but it’s still not impossible!

1 Like

Tbh id just be happy if they put her in an orange jumpsuit w/leg bracers, hair up.

1 Like

That’d be so cool!

I’d love that, but what event would it be for?

Why’s it have to be an event locked item?

I want her to have a megaman skin.

WHEATLEY

And I was wondering why the ball looks so similar to me without realizing why.

1 Like