[POLL] What's the best map in the game?

Isn’t it so cute?? I think part of it for me is that Halloween was my first Overwatch event and I get the nostalgic feel-goodies whenever I’m smashing pumpkins and spamming Ana’s candy emote.

That and I just… love. Halloween. The costume themed skins give me life.

It’s just…not moony enough. It’s just like a sterile white hospital/warehouse that happens to be on the moon. Unless you look out the window, you wouldn’t know it was a moon colony. And I avoid looking out the window since I saw a creepy dude who looks like a smudge wandering around outside.

1 Like

Anything that isn’t a control map

Halloween is the only holiday I actually celebrate. I’m attracted to magic, dark things and superstition.

1 Like

Lijiang Tower
Lijiang Tower
Lijiang Tower

1 Like

I honestly don’t mind the aesthetics of HLC. I think it’s funny that a bunch of monkeys lived there and the space peanut butter is iconic. I just don’t like attacking on point B. I feel like it’s really hard to push in. The rework did help, even if my brain is forever telling me I can still flank left on point A.

I really like Eichenwalde and Illois

I guess people just don’t like 2cp and some think horizon lunar colony still has a stigma attached to it🤔

Oh god. I wish I could edit the poll.

I Just want to say that it feels much better now. Thank you for reworking it!

3 Likes

What is your favorite map in Overwatch? - Online Poll - StrawPoll.com

I love Rialto & HLC, it makes me sad that these maps get a lot of hate.

Didn’t Blizzard do a forum poll and Kingsrow won by quite a bit?

rip my vote. :sleepy:

Mine not on the list.

“Ayutthaya”

CTF is my favorite game mode and ayutthaya is a great map for it.

PS: Dont just do Ayuttaya only blizz, we want to play all the maps.

1 Like

If it makes you feel better, it’s actually one of my favorites. I seem to be one of the few people who likes 2CP.

2 Likes

I literally despise koth

1 Like

Too much cheese comp there. You’re almost guaranteed to have to Torb/Symm/Bastion at some point

any map that i dont have to play 5or 6 times a day compared to never playing rialto… when is this game getting a proper map rotation or at least selection tool ??

Kings Row, Dorado, Route 66