[POLL] What's the best map in the game?

h ttps://strawpoll.com/5hr33dwa

As a Lucio main, I live for Illios and Lijiang, but Dorado will always be my favorite because it’s so pretty and I really love the comedic effect of confetti raining down on everyone mid-battle.

Edit: I forgot Rialto and I am very sorry. Rialto is a valid map.

7 Likes

Hollywood
Dorado
Eichenwalde

As much as I hate KotH I have to admit that Busan is the best.

5 Likes

Blizzard World or Horizon Lunar Colony. I am a Widow main, so yes, long sight lines do it for me. That is my kink.

2 Likes

I’ve purposely avoided the PTR or videos that have shown it because I want to be surprised by something Blizzard rolls out for once, haha. I’m excited it’s so popular, though! Is it more of a snipe-y map, or?

2 Likes

Really liking Busan; everything from the soundtrack, map design, the little fun secrets here and there, the aesthetic is just awesome.

Also if you want to do a poll you can do one on the strawpoll website and then link it here.

3 Likes

I can’t post links but I can put a broken one up there and see if anyone participates.

1 Like

Design Wise: Oasis
Gameplay Wise: King’s Row

9 Likes

Well all 3 parts of the map have good sniper angles. 2 of them are best for dive and one has no highground and the tinyest objective ever so will probably be Goats / Pharah-Mercy.

King’s Row
Ing’s Krow
wor s’gnik

7 Likes

King’s row hands down. Fun to attack, fun to defend.

Second is probably Hollywood.

3 Likes

Busan is really fun and I hate koth normally. It’s my favorite map.

All the maps can be very snipey. Especially sanctuary. MEKA Base has a real good position for them too. On downtown it can be but there’s also routes to completely avoid them. And the odjective has good cover.

10/10 map imo

1 Like

https://strawpoll.com/5hr33dwa

Temple of Anubis because I can spam bombs all day.

1 Like

Kings Row and Oasis.

I like Hanamura

5 Likes

Where’s Junkertown??

1 Like

That’s one of my favorites. It’s always a fun map to play

I voted Kings, as you do.

I haven’t played on Busan yet but if it’s as good as everyone says it is I’m excited.

Kings Row and Horizon Lunar Colony. I’ll always stay to play just one more game if I see either of those maps coming up.